Worth getting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth getting?

Hey guys! Im new here and was wondering if anyone plays MOHW ? Im on the fence if I should get it. I have BF3 and play on TG server whenever its populated. Maybe I just stick to bf3 for now.

Re: Worth getting?

I love MoH. However, it seems like most who post on the MoH official forums HATE it.

But I think they are looking for more of a CoD feel game. Players have been conditioned by CoD to play fast pace; capture a point and then use the sprint to get to the next. If you play MoH this way you are easily cut down. Players also want crazy mods/gear. MoH keeps it pretty realistic.

If you find a good fireteam buddy and a group to play with MoH is really fun. Me and a few guys I met through the game take it slow; pie off corners; clear rooms correctly; ect.

If you want something that has a more "real" pace to it I recommend MoH in games of 12 players or less and not deathmatch games but play actual objective games. I do want to make it clear that this game is still not a sim like ArmA 2.

If you end up grabbing it send me your Orgin tag and I'd be glad to play with you! Always looking for players that like to work together.

I like it better than BF3 at the moment. Once BF3's next expansion comes I'll probably jump back to BF3 for a bit to try it out.

Comment

Dude,
      I like it Its great if you can get on TS with guys and work together the objective based modes are good and the maps outstanding for the game modes. currently I am cycling between BF3 / MoH and Planetside2
      sigpic

Comment

Its ok nice story. Al you really from Red hook ? The old one or new one ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
          Its ok nice story. Al you really from Red hook ? The old one or new one ?
          The one up near kingston brooklyn not the one near you
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...