Two New Videos from Gametrailers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two New Videos from Gametrailers

Gametrailers has posted up two new videos for Heroes of Stalingrad that were shown at the GDC a few days ago.

Trailer one focuses on the supression system, using mounted machine guns, an optimized system of deploying carried machine guns, and the mechanics of using tanks.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gd...11634?type=flv

Trailer two explains some of the gametypes that will be included, how map sizes can be altered depending on the number of players, the new pickup system, how the scoreboard works and talk of the multiplayer beta.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gd...11636?type=flv

Re: Two New Videos from Gametrailers

A note on the beta keys... Would be a good first task for our game developer relations department as they are looking for communities the vid said.

Great video and it is looking like this game is going to have a long life here at TG!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

These vids look great! I'm excited for this game!

|TG-Irr|Icarus893
      sigpic

Comment

Videos look interesting. Might just need to give this a shot when it comes out.

Comment

This cannot get here soon enough. I think most people here are ready for this title, like 5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
            This cannot get here soon enough. I think most people here are ready for this title, like 5 years ago.
            Amen to that!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X