Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to TG or just new to Red Orchestra 2? Introduce Yourself!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to TG or just new to Red Orchestra 2? Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to Tactical Gamer!
    New to TG or just new to Red Orchestra 2? Start here and introduce yourself!

If you appreciate fun in a mature, respectful environment, then welcome to the last place you'll ever want to play! This thread is here for all of us (new and confirmed) to get to know each other! To get to know who we all are, please take a few minutes to read the threads below - they're considered to be required reading for all community participants. It will take 6-8 minutes to read it all, but you're browsing the internet - you have the time!

- Tactical Gamer Primer - Our community gaming philosophy

- Red Orchestra 2 Server Rules - How that philosophy is applied to Red Orchestra 2 (coming soon!)

- Red Orchestra 2 Community Expectations - What to expect (and what's expected of YOU, also coming soon!)

- Teamspeak 3 Server Information - We rely heavily on TS3, this explains how to get started with talking teamwork.

- Supporting Memberships - Support TG And Get A Load Of Great Stuff!

At TG we love mature gamers! Whether you're new to TG or just new to Red Orchestra 2 please post here and introduce yourselves!
    Last edited by Damonte; 07-06-2011, 03:30 AM.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Re: New to TG or just new to Red Orchestra? Introduce Yourself!

<waves> Really looking forward to this!! I tried the original RO, but found the MP dynamics a bit clunky. See everyone on the servers!!

Comment

Re: New to TG or just new to Red Orchestra 2? Introduce Yourself!

Hello there one and all :)

Comment

My only experience with RO was the mod version back in 2003/2004, but I'm eagerly anticipating RO2 and getting back into squad based gameplay again.

Comment

Hello there, can't wait to play this game when its out! I played the original RO when it first came out, and am still playing today. I love RO. This game looks so promising.
          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

First time trying out the an entry in the RO series. Looking forward to playing with TG!

Comment

Howdy. I'm The Po. I come from the land of COD, however i have strong roots in BF games and have played both the mod of red orchestra and the full release. I'm looking forward to this title. See you all on the servers.

Comment

yo, I played a little bit of the original mod. I look forward to seeing you guys out there in RO land.

Comment

Played a bit of RO, and quite a bit of Darkest Hour.
                  Skud

Comment

I'll be playing this, even though the Panther will sorely be missed. Probably show up eventually in a mod, so there's that to look forward to.

Hi, everybody! (Dr. Nick voice)

Comment

This game can be a great one if they keep all the promises made. *crosses fingers*

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Hey guys :D
                          sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

New to RO but really looking forward to RO2.
                            Expecting private gameplay lessons from Damonte ;)

|

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
                              My only experience with RO was the mod version back in 2003/2004, but I'm eagerly anticipating RO2 and getting back into squad based gameplay again.
                              Ditto. :)

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...