RO2 on sale in Steam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RO2 on sale in Steam

Currently 10% off ($35.99), or 20% off for owners of RO: Ostfront.

Re: RO2 on sale in Steam

Giggity giggity!

Comment

Excellent, just picked it up for preload, nice and cheap!

Comment

Any thoughts on the closed-beta access? Does anyone think it's worth the deluxe edition? (I usually don't care about unlocking things quickly)

Comment

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.co...&postcount=138

Pre-Ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition is the only way to get into the larger scale beta. We've decided against a public beta mainly due to time constraints and not having the bandwidth to ramp up to a massive amount of servers in the short amount of time before release. We will do a free weekend some time soon after the release for those that want to try before they buy.

Comment

Sweet. I already picked up the Deluxe edition as I don't mind giving a few extra to support a good developer with a good philosophy. The fact I get some extra weapons etc was irrelevant, but now I get extra beta access = win! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
              Any thoughts on the closed-beta access? Does anyone think it's worth the deluxe edition? (I usually don't care about unlocking things quickly)
              Damonte bought the deluxe edition for obvious reasons. The sooner and more TG people who can participate in the beta the better the community will be for RO2 when the final is released.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
                Sweet. I already picked up the Deluxe edition as I don't mind giving a few extra to support a good developer with a good philosophy.
                Originally posted by Damonte View Post
                The sooner and more TG people who can participate in the beta the better the community will be for RO2 when the final is released.
                Sold. Deluxe Edition it is.

Comment

I bought deluxe, I don't mind paying extra to support such a good developer.
                  |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                  |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Deluxe edition purchased, I can haz unlockz?!

Comment

I'm not head over heels for the deluxe version, but TW is an awesome studio and I'm happy to support them.
                      (I just want the fancy KF skins, why even lie :p)

Comment

I bought the deluxe specifically for beta access. With 20% off, it just amounts to the same price anyway.

Will TG have a server up for the beta?

Comment

Another deluxe edition sold!

Comment

During the beta, the only dedicated servers will be hosted by TWI. Part of what the beta is supposed to help determine is what kind of hardware will be required for large scale servers (I'm talking 64 players). That information will be used by TG to provision an appropriately sized server to run 64 players when the final dedicated server files are released. That's our goal.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Bought the regular version. Thanks for the heads up!

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...