TG's RO2 Server Game Mode Rotation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TG's RO2 Server Game Mode Rotation

"RO2 is a death simulator" was a humorous line from recent, positive RO2 hands on by some press.

I, for one, look forward to body-counting v2.

"I only have one specific bone to pick with this game; the toilets don’t function. Where did the soldiers relieve themselves? It’s an issue that needs to be addressed. Ed.: Tripwire have confirmed functioning toilets will appear as paid DLC."

http://oxcgn.com/2011/08/20/oxcgns-r...lator-returns/
    Skud
    Skud Rages at changes to Project Reality

Comment

Ahh, thanks. I read that whole article but never even looked at the title of it. :o

sigpic

Comment

I was hoping there would be a siege game mode where one team hides inside trenches and buildings always having to be on watch, while the other team listens to music in camp and plays football until their CO orders them to fire the artillery.
        |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Originally posted by Namebot View Post
          I was hoping there would be a siege game mode where one team hides inside trenches and buildings always having to be on watch, while the other team listens to music in camp and plays football until their CO orders them to fire the artillery.
          Well there will be a SDK / mod tools so....

;)

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X