New trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] New trailer

New game trailer just released on game trailers. It is actual gameplay, something unheard of for most trailers. SO EPIC :row__733:
    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ex...chestra/719542
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: New trailer

Nice.

Comment

Oh my..

Pre-order is going in for sure now.

Comment

Wow...im so stoked for this to hit TG!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Oh yes....very sweet !!!

|

Comment

epic bayonet stab yeah!!!!!!

Comment

There's another new video is up showing some of the player roles such as the commander designating a target and then calling in artillery, a short tank versus tank battle and an anti-tank soldier engaging a T-34.

http://www.games-panorama.de/2011/08...-tony-gillham/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X