Cover mechanic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover mechanic

does anyone know how it works? Seems like cover is everywhere. I find myself spamming it when I see some. Not sure how it works at this point.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Re: Cover mechanic

When the prompt comes up, just press "ctrl" default to activate cover mode, once you do that, just pull up iron sights, and you'll pop in an out of cover, it "locks" you to an object when it does this.

Comment

does the cover make you invisible or invincible to other players regardless of their perspective?

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Nope. Depending on the material the cover is made of, it will protect the unexposed parts of your body from some enemy fire. Your head will be exposed and extremely obvious to the enemy if you cover on a straight surface. I've found that covering on vehicles and other irregular surfaces works a bit better than a wall. Another factor to keep in mind is that RO2 has bullet penetration, so choose your cover carefully.

sigpic

Comment

You can lean out from cover using the lean keys (default Q and E). You can also blindfire from cover by simply holding down the left mouse button - your soldier will poke his gun over the top and spray/pray.
          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X