Thoughts on tongiht

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on tongiht

Got steambanned for the second time tonight. Saw repeated "speed hack" text.......Really laggy and choppy for me, anyone else?

I know that Bronco and a couple others had the steamban issue as well, but once PB was updated thought that I would be OK....any thoughts on fixes?

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: Thoughts on tongiht

Originally posted by Jack Bauer View Post
    Got steambanned for the second time tonight. Saw repeated "speed hack" text.......Really laggy and choppy for me, anyone else?
    I was kicked for speed hack as well. Out of curiosity, are we on a "new" server or are we still using the old PR server? Seems like when we get to 40 players the lag and rubberbanding get out of control. I played Gumrak for the second time tonight and tanks still appear then disappear. Don't know if the map needs better optimization, or if it's Punkbuster, or if it's the server. Probably a combination of all three...

Comment

The server was laggy to me as well and my ping was twice what it was in the beta. Is it possible to get a dedicated server that runs just RO2 only to test on?

Comment

Damonte has fixed the server lag issue and session ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach10 View Post
          Damonte has fixed the server lag issue and session ban.
          Yes, I was banned earlier but stayed on for 2 hrs later in the evening. Good work mate!
          |TG-Irr| Laci's Ghost

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X