Session Banned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Session Banned

I was just session banned from a TG server and was curious as to why.. I don't recall doing anything wrong, at least nothing on purpose. I didn't receive any warning or anything, so I figured I'd ask here - best to know what the issue is as not to repeat it. Banning without reason doesn't help that cause. Thanks, my in-game is JayTac.

Re: Session Banned

Happening to a lot of us. You didn't do anything wrong. Admins are looking into it...
    "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

When I sprint, I get a msg that says "speed hack detected.".. Soon after I was session banned. My sprinting in real life is similarly overpowered.

Pretty sure this will get resolved soon. :)

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Funny thing is, after getting banned for the third time I decided to try another server. I ended up on a Tripwire server running out of Chicago. They had VAC on and PB set to Medium. I no longer saw the speedhack message and was able to play another 3 hours without incidence.

Opening day hiccups. No bigee.

Comment

Originally posted by sc1ence View Post
          When I sprint, I get a msg that says "speed hack detected.".. Soon after I was session banned. My sprinting in real life is similarly overpowered.

Pretty sure this will get resolved soon. :)
          lol

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
          Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

I suppose it is just an issue of calibrating their speedhack detection rules.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X