Help Me out please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me out please

Hello, I am having some technical difficulties with the way RO2 looks. When I am in game there is a green strip at the bottom of my screen that tears when i move the mouse, I have tried turning V Sync on and off but that had no effect. Mostly everything is on Medium settings except for character detail and Detail mode. Then down the bottom of the Low Mid High Ultra graphics settings i have every thing enabled except One Frame Thread Lag. I have tried alot of options but i cant seem to figure out what it is. Please help me out.

Thanks, Sushi

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
    Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Re: Help Me out please

Are you over-clocking your video by chance? I've had a similar thing in the past withe other games when I overclocked too much.

Comment

Lol, i am having a wierd crash lately. Whenever I prone dive my game crashes and i have to sometimes reset.

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
      Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

re-verify RO2 content via steam, might be a corrupt resource.

Comment

And try that one frame lag setting though, have you? It is the only setting I haven't touched. Anyone know what it is for, and what are the possible effects of turning this off/on?

If it is your GPU failing, personally I would expect you to get other bugs as well, and that they increase over time, as your GPU fails more. But you would also start seeing bugs in other games if it is your GPU failing. I doubt it is.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X