Bug Fixes
    -Fixed a bug where players could spawn without a class
    -Fixed a bug with auto reloading when using a manual bolt rifle
    -Minor performance improvements

Level/Gameplay Fixes
    Pavlov's House
    -Added wall to block line of sight to one of the Allied tank spawns
    -Allies now correctly get a forward spawn when capturing Zab's House
    -German spawn protection was toned down to prevent Allied attackers in inside of the Voyentorg from being killed by spawn protection when objectives changed hands

Commissar's House
    -Gave Allies 40 more reinforcements
    -Default Allied spawn in more directly in line with Building 81
    -Moved one of the initial Axis spawns back further from the Water Refinery
    -Increased spawn protection and no artillery volumes for Allies
    -Various cover fixes

Re: Patch - 19th September

New bug.

I was playing on Allies as an assault, using the AVT-40, 5-7 minutes into the game, I was team-switched to Axis. I noticed I still only had the Russian AVT-40/PPSh weapon choices, for the assault class. The rest of the classes were all normal. I think the fix may be to change roles to let it reset, though. Fun bug!

Comment

Hmm I am disappointed that they aren't focussing on the most important feature that is lacking atm: useable voip.

I wish they would forgo all these minor fixes and put voip at the top of the list. Next item for me could be improving on the squad system (kicking insubordinate members from the squad, fixing scrolling on squad screen etc.

This is no time to focus on fixing some car model that doesn't work well with the cover mechanic.

Ah well who knows they might be hard at work on the features I want, perhaps they just release this because the fixes are easy to do this fast.

Comment

I would recommend posting those types of suggestions in TWI's Ideas and Suggestions forum. I have posted a few myself and plan on posting more. The more voices we have from TG posting suggestions to TWI's forums, the better I think.

sigpic

Comment

We could collectively make our remarks, then post it in the TWI forums, then every TG RO2 player goes in the TWI thread and says "seconded by this TG member". Might make a good impression :p.

Most communities and clans though seem to focus their suggestions on gun mechanics, map balance, performance etc. I have unfortunately seen no posts at all asking for things related to teamwork and organisation.

Currently though the forum there is so full of whining about everything, I'm a bit doubtfull as to whether you could get a dev to actually read suggestions.

Comment

I have to agree with Al.

However the one I want to see fixed before any other that is the stat/level system.

With only about 5 hours playing, it says I am level 59, favorite class is commander (which I have only played for like 30 minutes,) k/d ratio is over3 (and anyone who has played with me knows that is not even close) and have kills with weapons I have not even used yet.

Unfortunately, the pubies won with the complaining and got them to rush the release.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post
              Hmm I am disappointed that they aren't focussing on the most important feature that is lacking atm: useable voip.

I wish they would forgo all these minor fixes and put voip at the top of the list. Next item for me could be improving on the squad system (kicking insubordinate members from the squad, fixing scrolling on squad screen etc.) .
              These are really the only two issues I have with the game right now. All else is relatively trivial and can be worked around/adapted to; not being able to effectively communicate with the general server population is kind of a big deal...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X