Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch inbound tomorrow 10/13/2011

...And here they are.

-Fixed a bug which would sometimes cause the first click (fire, alt fire, or ironsights) after respawning to not register.

-Player stats will now save at the end of each round in addition to the end of the match.
    -Minor tweaks to the high end of the honor level ranking. While some very high level players may notice an honor level change their earned XP is unaffected by this update.
    -There is now a console command for any players wishing to manually do a stats reset. The command is 'ResetStats' and must be followed by your steam nickname for confirmation (in quotes, case sensitive) <ResetStats "SteamNickname">. The .ini setting for resetting stats has been disabled to prevent any accidental resets.
    -Fixed a problem with music in countdown where the morale state (and music) would jump around and transition too often.
    -Fixed neutral objectives showing up in the compass as Allied objectives.

First one is a HUGE problem, and I'm glad they finally took care of it.

Re: Patch inbound tomorrow 10/13/2011

Groovy! Had the "dead man's click" at least once tonight.

Also really noticed the "heroic" music for the first time on Pavlov's House when Axis was rolling during the last round of the match. I thought it was very apropos and actually liked hearing it during the final push on B. Didn't find it gimmicky at all.

Now if only they fixed "spawn on SL" so it works every time it's supposed to!

GG's, all!

Comment

until the server browser gets fixed I'm not going to even try anymore . It's bad enough to have the game play, stats, missing features, missing game modes, and all the other issues once in game. But to not even beable to find a game in which to have all those issues in is a deal breaker for me.

This is what pisses me off about TWI. How do you fudge up a server browser. Killing floor also had SB issues, and in 2011 didnt set its own ports for hosted games. I would have thought that we were at a point where things like SB and other basics were done. no more reserch needed.

Anyways, once SB is fixed I'll try again.

Comment

until the server browser gets fixed I'm not going to even try anymore . It's bad enough to have the game play, stats, missing features, missing game modes, and all the other issues once in game. But to not even beable to find a game in which to have all those issues in is a deal breaker for me.

This is what pisses me off about TWI. How do you fudge up a server browser. Killing floor also had SB issues, and in 2011 didnt set its own ports for hosted games. I would have thought that we were at a point where things like SB and other basics were done. no more reserch needed.

Comment

The server browser works fine for me. What problem are you having with the server browser? Give us some details and maybe we can help you. Or, check the TWI forums for a possible solution to the problem you are having.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
            The server browser works fine for me. What problem are you having with the server browser? Give us some details and maybe we can help you. Or, check the TWI forums for a possible solution to the problem you are having.
            +1

I'm not fond of some of their filtering options but I haven't had any issues finding servers.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Originally posted by teratoma View Post

Hmm I had issues with it when it first came out but the browser has been fine sense, what exactly are you experiencing.

Comment

I agree, browser works fine now, stats are fine, and what missing features/ and game modes are you speaking of? The game seems complete to me.

Comment

Server browser is fine for me too.

Comment

Update is supposed to be out now, my Steam client has not updated yet, though. Should be anytime now.

Comment

Mine is updating. Only 230mb though. Axis is on TS and he is getting 3GB to download............I hope it hurries up, I want to play tonight. Can we get the server updated tonight?

Comment

Yup! Patch is out! Jeepo, I'll be in TS between 2300-2315 GMT. If the server isn't updated we can do a pub raid until it is...

Comment

the problem with the browser has something to do with the filters, once a filter is selected the thing stops showing any servers, and kills my internet connection for a minute or so. There are others having the issue too.

Comment

I had a few problems tonight that I never had before. More no fires than normal, and on a few occasions I could not reload. Sigh.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X