RO 2 server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RO 2 server

Howdy TG people, just wanted stop in and say hi and say I had a good time in your server. I'll take my time and look around the site and see you people in your server soon.

=db=Rottenflesh

Re: RO 2 server

Thanks for stopping by Rottenflesh! I'm glad you had a good time on the server and hope to see you there again.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask. There are quite a few helpful types around here that would be happy to assist.

Welcome to TG!

sigpic

Comment

I have two questions. 1. Do you guys/gals play on a set night and time? 2. Do have a vent/teamspeak for pugs like myself to join?

Comment

Welcome to the forums mate!

Our TS server ties your TS3 Unique ID to your forum account. Here's the instructions and tutorial. Should take you no more than 2 minutes to set up.

I think we usually have people on RO2 anywhere from 6 or 7pm EST into the night. If you don't see anyone on the server, just chill in TS. Someone will notice eventually :)

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X