Bump

sigpic

Comment

Re: seeding

Seeding failed. :(

sigpic

Comment

I tried playing Sunday afternoon but my game crashes whenever I join a server. I suspect the new Nvidia drivers are to blame, as that's all I've changed since last week when I played without any issues.

I'm hoping TWI has a patch coming down the pipeline soon so I don't have to roll back my drivers. It's been a while since the last patch, actually.

Definitely been hankerin' for some Heroes of Stalingrad lately...

Comment

I've been wanting some TG RO2 as well. Seeing threads like this at TG, give me hope that some TG'er may be returning to this awesome PC exclusive game.

Hopefully TWI releases the map and mod tools soon. That will go a long way to rekindling interest in this awesome title as well.

sigpic

Comment

I'm getting ready to hop on and seed. Join me!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks to those that hopped on tonight. Made me fall in love with the game all over again!

I'll try and seed tomorrow evening and maybe we can get a few more.

sigpic

Comment

Installed RO2 on my laptop since I was having problems with my gaming PC, and it seems to be working A-OK. Let me know the next date/time we all want to get together for some quality rounds!

Also as an aside, I've been browsing the TWI forums for a few days since I couldn't play, and it seems 38 players is the "sweet spot" for number of players on a server. Anything over that seems to lead to warping and lag, which seems just about right.

Comment

I usually hop on to seed at around 7 or 8 pm eastern.

Thanks for the info on the "sweet spot"! I'll definitely check it out.

sigpic

Comment

Seeding!

sigpic

Comment

Great rounds tonight guys. Thanks to all those that helped seed!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that was a lot of fun...

I actually enjoyed Barracks quite a bit, which is interesting because it just seems so brutal with a full population. With fewer players it is a gamble around C and D as to whether to defend or attack. If you attack and get wiped out it leaves the flag you were defending wide open...

Also had fun defending B on Grain Elevator. Again, with fewer players we could hear you guys creepin' around outside the building. Also really noticed you were casting long shadows when attacking the NW door to B; seeing that will make me more conscious of where my shadows fall in the future...

Let's do it again sometime!

Comment

Here we go again! Seeding!

Well, I'll start the seeding once the server has finished updating.

sigpic

Comment

Yup, my game is patching right now, then I'll be on...

Comment

Thanks for the help seeding, Coridon!

Had another great set of matches tonight. We even had a few guest players remark on how they loved the communication and found it refreshing to see actual teamwork going on.

Slowly but surely building a playerbase!

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X