Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A IHS that has itís main focus on RO2

A IHS that has itís main focus on RO2

We have IHS that are focused on so many games, why not one with itís main focus be RO2? I suggest if we could get this off the ground that Mindkill should lead itÖIt would be fun to go to other servers a one unified squad and take them onÖ..

I feel that would keep a core group, with some thing that bonds us...

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
    George S. Patton

Re: A IHS that has itís main focus on RO2

I appreciate the sentiment, along with the vote of confidence but, I must decline at this point. I'd like to focus all of my attention on properly promoting RO2, as well as learning the in's and out's of being a Game Officer.

I do, however, endorse the idea of a dedicated RO2 squad. Whether it be an actual bona fide IHS, or just a group of TG'ers that enjoy this game.

sigpic

Comment

You guys don't have to be an in house squad to do all those in house squad things together. You already chat it up in game, post things for each other in this forum, and work together. Most of you wear some sort of TG tag. That is brotherhood right there.
      |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Why don't you try and start one Red?. It is pretty easy to get it off the ground. The hard part is keeping it together over the long term.

For folks that are interested in learning more about In House Squads, check out the In House Squads for Dummies thread.

If you want to start a squad, this thread will give you all the details.

Last but not least, Here's a forum where all the current In House Squads keep their information pages. You can learn about each squad and see their recruiting policies and whether they have slots open.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X