X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RO2 50% off !!

Voila the link on steam, standard version is 24$:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/35450/

PS I am posting this so as many TG visitors as possible can see the sale. However I felt I could only post it in this forum. Any chance of someone making a news item out of it or something so more people will see it than only the people that click "new posts" and the people that already have RO2?

Re: RO2 50% off !!

A short video illustrating one of the aspects I enjoy in RO2 (mid to high videosettings):

Comment

Hey Al!

Socom already posted this in the RO2 forums and also in the general forums. But you might bump the thread in the general forums, and include the link directly to the sale itself...

I'm currently pressuring one of my co-workers into buying the game. In return, he is at present trying to get me to buy a Mosin Nagant which is on sale at Gander Mountain today (Black Friday) for $99. :)

It even comes with the bayonet!!!

Comment

OH well I had no idea there :p. MAybe an admin could just merge the threads? *chirp*

I used to have a "Delauney Belleville" from around 1915 lying around at my ex :p. I hated leaving that with her but it was her grandfather's who had an amazing collection of military (mostly helmets) that he started collecting after he had joined the occupation of Germany, just barely finishing training at the end of the war. They were so heavy these rfles, I wonder if modern ones weigh as much.

Comment

I'm reviving this thread!!

Comparing Kalishnikovs, assault rifles, and Mosin Nagants (humorous!).

ALSO!

RO2 is now just $10.20 from getgamesgo. Definitely worth is. The game plays much better with client-side hit detection, and AI in tanks unable to use the MG nor main gun. These are now the settings on the TG server, FYI...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X