Dedicated RO2 Night?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Dedicated RO2 Night?

I'd like to see if we have enough community members that have an interest in playing this title, to set up a dedicated weekly event.

Personally, I have no preference for a particular day that the event could take place, as my work schedule changes week to week. I'd prefer that the event started at around 6pm eastern, so that I could join before bedtime (I gotta be up at 3am, so I'm usually in bed by 9pm).

Please vote for your day of choice, then post the time you'd be available and any suggestions for the event. ie. passworded server, bots/no bots, game mode, etc.
    Sunday
    22.73%
    Monday
    9.09%
    Tuesday
    4.55%
    Wedensday
    9.09%
    Thursday
    4.55%
    Friday
    9.09%
    Saturday
    40.91%

The poll is expired.

sigpic

Re: Dedicated RO2 Night?

I'm not an RO2 player at TG, but if there were regular events/nights I'd come along. Saturday afternoon/evening is best for me, which would be Saturday morning/afternoon for people in North America.
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

+1 to westy's comment, I'd happily come along to an event if it was Euro friendly. :)

Comment

If its a scheduled weekly event I would be down. I'm here for ya mind!

Comment

I think I could probably free up most nights to make this. But if we want a Euro-friendly time I think Sundays are best for me personally...

Comment

I voted Sunday but I might also be able to do Saturdays.

Comment

Unless more votes come in, it's looking like Saturday is the day. I'd like to make this as euro friendly as possible. Would a 4pm eastern start time be acceptable to everyone?

sigpic

Comment

Saturday or Sunday is good!

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
                  Unless more votes come in, it's looking like Saturday is the day. I'd like to make this as euro friendly as possible. Would a 4pm eastern start time be acceptable to everyone?
                  9pm GMT sounds good! If there are any in the next few weeks I won't be able to make it because I've got January exams, but from February onwards I should be there.
                  |TG-Irr| westyfield

Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                    9pm GMT sounds good! If there are any in the next few weeks I won't be able to make it because I've got January exams, but from February onwards I should be there.

Lol, I know that feeling.

Physics tomorrow and maths Friday. Yay! Free time = 0 :(

9GMT sounds good to me also. :)

Comment

Hmm...showed up at 4:00 pm eastern and nobody was around. Has this not started yet?

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Yeah, I just hopped on as well. I have to run a couple errands before some stores close, however. Guess we should've set an official "launch" date! ;)

I'll be in TS for a little while longer, but then I have to leave ever-so-briefly...

Comment

I'm sorry, I dropped the ball on this. I was under the assumption that I had today off from work, but then I got called in for a few hours.

Let's set next Saturday (the 21st) as the start date for this weekly event. I'll even put a post-it note on my monitor to make sure that I don't forget! ;)

sigpic

Comment

Maybe post about it on the front page? I don't usually visit the RO2 forums, I just happened to notice it in the "what's new" section.
                            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                              Maybe post about it on the front page? I don't usually visit the RO2 forums, I just happened to notice it in the "what's new" section.
                              I've been holding back on doing another RO2 front page article until there are at least a handful of community made maps out. So far, there are only two new maps floating around out there, one of which seems to be broken (or so I've read). There have also been reports of problems with TWI's redirect code. For those that are unaware, redirects are used so that the custom maps are downloaded from a separate server in order to not affect the game servers performance. From what I've read on TWI's server admin mailing list, the issue has been, mostly, taken care of. Currently, the TG site administrators are looking into getting a redirect server set up for us. Once that's set up, we will get a front page article submitted.

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X