Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Status update please, eta back from India this weekend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status update please, eta back from India this weekend!

After spending most of my holiday living under a mere mosquito net just next to a beach with a ragtag collective of hippies, I am now writing from a gated community with security guards every 50m :). This evening I am due to leave for the airport. Please fill me in on what happened with ro2 the last 6weeks.

Re: Status update please, eta back from India this weekend!

Sounds like an interesting vacation.. I can't wait to hear about it!

As for RO2, there have been a couple more performance/bug fix patches, nothing too ground breaking if I remember correctly.

There have been a few practice sessions and one or two scrimmages in the RO2 Team - 4F Steam group. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to attend any of their events. They seem to purposely schedule them on the evenings that I already have something to do or when I have to be in bed early for work. Has anyone in TG had a chance to play in one of their matches?

The RO2 SDK was released. So far, there are only 2 custom maps out and a few mutators. I haven't had the chance to check out the mutators, but one of them supposedly attempts to fix the broken AI tank gunner. I've played one of the two new custom maps and it seems pretty good.

We're trying to get a weekly Saturday afternoon game day going. The first couple of attempts didn't do too well, what with real life stealing our game time. I'm hopeful that this coming Saturday will have a few more of us on the server or, at the very least, pub raiding.

Well, that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Glad you're back and I can't wait to shoot your face a few times! ;)

sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to hearing about your adventures in India Al. I now own RO2 but have been mostly playing BF3...which is not my favorite cup of tea but has been the vehicle for a 1st MIP rebirth.

I'll jump on tomomrrow afternoon if I can.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
        Has anyone in TG had a chance to play in one of their matches?
        Sushi-sasha and I attended the practice Wednesday night and had a blast. I only stayed for the opening map (3 rounds of Grain Elevator - each one ended very close), and there were probably around 16 people playing.

It was a nice amount because it wasn't a messy fragfest, but it wasn't just a couple people hunting each other down either. Lots o' fun...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X