Yoshiro's "What we are up to - Gearing up for Release"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Yoshiro's "What we are up to - Gearing up for Release"

TWI continues to refine the game and gameplay, along with squashing bugs via the beta program. Also, once the beta changes are finalized, they will be released to the public, shortly before a free weekend on Steam. Yoshiro also talks a little about TWI's commitment to fixing the squad system and tanking.

Read more here.

For those of you that haven't played in a while because of game breaking bugs, or the "Run 'n Gun" nature of the vanilla game, your time to check out the new and improved RO:HoS is drawing near. The upcoming Classic game mode seems as if it was written specifically for the TG community.

sigpic

Re: Yoshiro's "What we are up to - Gearing up for Release"

Sounds good. Will there be a front page news item on the day of release to raise awareness and hopefully generate new interest in RO here?

Comment

That's the target. Hopefully, we will get a little advance warning from TWI concerning the free weekend, so that we can properly promote it.

By the way, if anyone other than Coridon and I have tried the beta, feel free to post your thoughts of it. I will use any and all TG community members reviews in the article.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, school has demanded much more of my time this semester than I would have thought. I would love to try the new additions but can never seem to break away, especially during prime game hours (i.e. weekends!) Families can be soooo demanding :(

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X