X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] RO2 Tank Wiki

Achtung, Panzer!

Re: RO2 Tank Wiki

I finally got a chance to look through this Wiki. I had no idea RO2's tanks were so detailed, as far as damage zones and such. Good find!

sigpic

Comment

Re: RO2 Tank Wiki

Yeah, I like the tanks quite a bit. But of course with all that detail comes a greater chance for bugs to appear, so there are still several, though they are minor. I actually think my biggest gripe is when one of your rounds impact an invisible wall between points A and B and explodes mid-air for no discernible reason. But really, that's not even an issue with the armor itself...

The thing with this wiki is that if you actually memorize the weak points and practice you really can make a huge impact on the battlefield. I think the priority is to engage enemy armor so they can't become infantry mauling machines. If you can go a step further and kill the enemy tanks with such regularity that they cease to come out an fight, you then have the opportunity mow down enemy infantry yourself. Doing this probably has a bigger role on the outcome of the battle than the commander and his artillery...

Another piece of advice is that there are very few places to actually score "one hit kills". Damage is based on a probability algorithm that incorporates distance/velocity/angle/armor thickness etc. of the round impacting the armor plating. So instead of probing around and shooting an enemy tank in four different areas trying to locate a "weak spot" I suggest just hitting the same small area repeatedly until it dies.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X