Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Orchestra 2: 50% Price Drop and Guest Passes For Your Friends!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Orchestra 2: 50% Price Drop and Guest Passes For Your Friends!

Official news page:
    http://www.heroesofstalingrad.com/20...-your-friends/

"With the success of the recent free weekend on Steam and lots of new players enjoying the Red Orchestra 2 Game of the Year Edition, we’ve decided to do a couple of things to make it even easier to get into the game. First, we have decided to cut the price in half to $19.99 (14.99 GBP/17.99 EUR/299 RUB) for the game. Second, we’re giving everyone that owns Red Orchestra 2 a guest pass that they can hand off to a friend for them to check out the game free of charge.
    This is the game that won PC Gamer’s “Multiplayer FPS of the Year” and has recently been updated with new game modes, a new map, a wide range of gameplay refinements and performance improvements – all for free to everyone who owns the game. Tripwire Interactive is committed to supporting our games with free additional content for many years after initial release and Red Orchestra 2 is no exception to that rule! There is more content already in the works for the game, as well as a new add-on for the game: Rising Storm, that will bring the Pacific Theater alive for Red Orchestra 2 players."

Re: Red Orchestra 2: 50% Price Drop and Guest Passes For Your Friends!

I'm not entirely sure how this happened, but I am now the proud owner of three 3 day passes. Any one that ones them feel free to drop me a PM or add me on Steam: paintscratcher. I also have a copy of Portal 1 for that matter, lol.

Comment

Hmm.. I'm not finding my givable guest pass anywhere. :(

Anyway, at $20, this game is less expensive than most other games map packs, expansions, and other DLC! Add to that: free maps from the developers, a budding map/mod community using the free SDK (read as mod and mapping tools), and a developer with a proven track record of continued title support long after release and of actually listening to feedback from the community. How could you go wrong with that $20 purchase?

Again, I must ask: Are you tired of whittled and watered down console ports? Getting nickled and dimed by DLC? Being looked down upon by your fellow community members for not wanting to pay, over and over again, to be able to play with those same community members? Then take a sack lunch to work for a week and spend that saved $20 on a game made by PC gamers, for PC gamers.

p.s. Commander and VoIP ftw!

sigpic

Comment

If anyone still has a guest pass I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
          Hmm.. I'm not finding my givable guest pass anywhere. :(
          Same here! My guest passes have yet to arrive in my inventory list...

Once they do I'll post here to hand them out, though!

Comment

I finally got my three guest passes. PM me with your Steam information if you'd like to try this game out for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Coridon View Post
              I finally got my three guest passes. PM me with your Steam information if you'd like to try this game out for free.
              I've got three as well.

sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry I didn't state this earlier in this thread, but since I've received a few requests already, it's time this is said:

I'm more than happy to give out my guest passes to any TG community members. ie. You must have been a member of Tactical Gamer for a month or more.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled forum browsing.

sigpic

Comment

It seems the guest passes are set to expire soon (within the next few days).

If anyone wants to try out this game for free, post here ASAP!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X