No announcement yet.

Gamescom - Rising Storm footage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Gamescom - Rising Storm footage.

Release is early 2013 by the looks of it, so long as the price isn't too high I will most likely pick this up as it looks really good.

http://www.risingstormgame.com/index.php

Re: Gamescom - Rising Storm footage.

Flamethrowers and shotguns...nice...

I wonder how they're getting away with so much vegetation on those maps? I often peruse the "beta maps" forums at TWI and vanilla RO2 mappers there have a very difficult time adding vegetation whilst making the FPS remain at a playable rate...

Comment

Cant wait for it! I just started playing this game and am loving it! Just wish we could get the TG community more involved.

Comment

In Yoshiro's latest "what we are up to" he hints at pricing for RS. Basically, it will cost something, but if you already own RO2 and don't shell out any more $$ you'll still be able to play, but with limited weapons/class selection.

Here's the linky...

Comment

Originally posted by Coridon View Post
          In Yoshiro's latest "what we are up to" he hints at pricing for RS. Basically, it will cost something, but if you already own RO2 and don't shell out any more $$ you'll still be able to play, but with limited weapons/class selection.
          Very interesting move, I think this is a good decision on TW's part. Recognising the peril of splitting the community at this stage of the cycle is a significant relief to me, that in itself strong selling point for the DLC and their company to be honest. Coupled with Bohemia's relative success with a similar model in ArmA and we have ourselves a reassuring picture for the long term future of the game.

Unfortunate that they have pushed back the long awaited expanded vehicle set, but I suppose given the situation we can cut them a bit of slack. Steam workshop support will be a welcome addition as well.

Overall this is good news, thanks for the link.

Comment

New trailer...

New screenshots

TWI president talking about possible release dates/pricing

Comment

Rising storm just needs to come out already! I want to play new maps. haha...
              Tired of killing a bunch of Germans/Ruskies. It would be quite a fun change of pace.

Comment

This is a video demonstration of Rising Storm at GDC. Its against bots, hence the stupid friendlies and enemies.

|TG-73rd|Socomseal
                |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X