X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Rising Storm Available for Pre-Order

http://store.steampowered.com/app/234510/

Pricing info

I know for me the regular version was (I think) $11.99, and the DDE version was $17.99.

You also get access to the beta immediately...

Re: Rising Storm Available for Pre-Order

*insert Rainbow Throwup*
    Consider it done!

Comment

All I can say is it's every fun bit as it looks!
      Of course it's still in beta and has some things to be fixed like not supporting my screen resolution.
      Buttttt So far I have had a blast playing it. Seems pretty balanced out with some minor tweaks to be done to maybe lower the flamethrowers effectiveness.
      Maybe they could take away his ability to sprint? Anyways you all should try it out!

Comment

I would love to buy it but I have a huge problem with RO2 in that it crashes on launch. Has done for 6 months. I can not fix it, I have even done a complete reinstall of RO2 from scratch....nothing doing! I don't want the same thing to happen here.

Comment

Awh man! I'm sorry to hear that. It's a great game! I'll look around and see whats up maybe google has answers. I'm sure you have already put 6 months of research into it but hey maybe I'll find something ^.^

Comment

I put in some, then it seemed too much like hard work for a casual play. It does bug me though!

Comment

Took care of it yesterday and should be ready to go this evening. This was one of the mods that I knew was in development but didn't know it was going commercial. See you in the field.
              Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Sounds good I'll catch you sometime this week!

Edit 1: Jeepo I'm sure you have found this video already but this is a youtube video
                I'll keep looking btw.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhZ2CyIlFNY

Comment

I bought this game. I am loving it so far. The banzai charges are incredibly fun, as are the knee mortars. I think the devs did an excellent job balancing the Japanese, and making them enjoyable to play.
                  |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                  |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X