Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What day and time would be best for a pub raid?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] What day and time would be best for a pub raid?

Vote which day and time works best for you?

After figuring out what day/time is best, I will decide on a date(s).
    Saturday Afternoon (EST)
    16.67%
    Saturday Evening (EST)
    16.67%
    Sunday Afternoon (EST)
    16.67%
    Sunday Evening (EST)
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

|TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: What day and time would be best for a pub raid?

Sounds good, played the original Red Orchestra some, but haven't ever tried the multiplayer in RO2 and would love to give it a try with other members of the TG community.

Comment

Re: What day and time would be best for a pub raid?

Not quite the turnout I was expecting. So it appears that Sunday night was the preferred choice.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X