Do Any TGers Still Play This?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Any TGers Still Play This?

I got this game as yesterday, and, from what I have seen, it seems to be a great tactical/team play oriented game. However, it appears as though the forums for RO2 here on TG have been dead for about two or three months ago.

I was wondering, do any of you guys still play RO2/Rising Storm? If so I'd love to get into some squads and play this game how I believe it was meant to be played; that is, to play this game the TG way.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Re: Do Any TGers Still Play This?

Most "veteran" RO players are switching to the Immersion Overhaul Mutator:

You can join IOM servers without the mutator but players will appear purple/white.

Instructions on installing the mutator here.

Also, the most intense gaming you can have is when the {SBC} guys get together to play Countdown, the "one life" game mode. I think they usually get together Wednesdays and Sundays. Their Steamgroup is here. Like I said, it's a one life game mode so if you're new to RO2 you will be staring at the spawn screen for most of your time on the server (if those guys are on).

Comment

Re: Do Any TGers Still Play This?

Thanks, Coridon.

I'll probably DL this mod this weekend and give it a go.
      "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X