Your Tips and tactics.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Tips and tactics.

Post helpful stuff for new and old players.

Re: Your Tips and tactics.

One of the best things I've found useful when planning or executing a plan is to click on the map, makes it very easy to understand where you want to go. Also when coordinating fire on a target always light your target up and press "T", It will tell everyone on your team what your firing at.

Comment

is there anything that i can do at the start other than getting my newbie tank killed over and over and over?

Comment

Use camo to its fullest. When you move from place to place, try to make sure there's some bushes or cover (buildings, rocks, etc.) between you and where you think/know the enemy is.

Also, don't rambo.
        He was told that he should not kill, and he did not kill, until he got into the Army. Then he was told to kill, and he killed.

Comment

I have been doing a TD from when I started. Save up some money and buy your self a camo net. Just remember you cannot not move forward and backwards with it or you will become spotted. Side to side movements are okay. Now I'm sure other will say different, but I find the German TD's the best for the very accurate long distance fire. Russian TD's are heavy fire power with less accuracy. Guess it depends on your style of play.

Comment

When driving a tank with strong turret armor, or a TD with a strong mantle around the gun(O704) ram into the enemy and don't let off the gas.this will cause them to fire into your armor and bounce. Its most effective if your tank is low to the ground other wise the nme may be able to depress far enough to hit below your turret. Ive had T29s do this to me and i've done this to people in my O704. Seems to work very well.

Comment

As arty / spg always stay nearby a bigger tank or two, but don't push out from safety, at the end of the day if a light tank comes barreling down the road at you, you simply have little chance of living should you be alone, and if you are alone, train your sights on him, stay deathly still and wait til you are sure you'll land the shot, you will probably only get one so make it count, or if you think you'll get away with it, stay hidden and let him pass on.

Also, destroy buildings enemy tanks hide behind if it would have a sharp effect on cover available to them, also if they are pinned by friendly tanks you can easily flush em out this way, the guys in mediums or heavys can't blow buildings up as effectively, so bear it in mind.

Counter arty - if the enemy arty is being pretty efficient have a look for their shells flying through the air - trace them back to where they are firing from, and if you got a moment, watch it closely. 99% of the time spgs will find a nice bush, hole or courtyard to hide in and stay there for most of the game, chances are if you are patient you will be able to get a sneaky counter battery ninja kill. Not amazingly easy to do, but can really change the tide of battle.

Also, HE shells are your friend, especially in a new spg with a partially blind gunner, sometimes the added splash damage is all you need.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X