Questions to the community.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions to the community.

I know there may not be alot of action in these forums but the amount of people I see in TS and in game, seems to indicate that this is a big hit amoung the members here at TG. There have been a few times that I've wanted to nominate someone for a ribbon, but it seems we don't have the structure in place to do this for WOT.

Now as I understand it (please correct me if im wrong) in other games when you nominate someone it goes before the admin staff of that game and they vote on it. We don't have and admin staff for this game other than the forum moderator for wot "dredge". My solution to this would be for us to vote on a number of game officers. These people would also fill and needed duties for the up coming TG clan in this game. Even thought clans are not patched in yet dredge has gone ahead and secured TGs clan name. There is also the issue of the ribbons them selves. Some of these will easily transfer, such as squad leader for platoon leaders and the platoon leader ribbon for the company commander, defense and assualt ribbons ect.

Re: Questions to the community.

So basically you want to setup an actual in game chain of command as it were? I like and dislike that idea. While having defined leadership is always good, it also can make it seem that only "THAT/THOSE" person(s) are able to lead. I think we would need clear defined roles on leadership in game, and in forum. It should also be easily available to others that want to try their hands at running a company of tanks.

BTW, the "D" in Dredge is capitalized. Show some respect for your IHS CO ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

In game no, in game leadership should be kept as it allways has been here a TG, who ever wants to step up to the plate at the time. I refering to out of game duties, like the ribbon nominations.

Oh and sure thing dreDge!

Comment

Ok. I misunderstood. I would be more than happy to step up and take care of things on the "business" end as it were.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Think we'd need clear guidelines on what is 'good enough' to get ribb'd though, we all know how stingy we are Arma side for ribbon nom'ings, WOT doesn't have the same level of depth and average mission runtime, but being a very arcadey experience at times I've found it pretty hard to say 'that person deserves a high five' In mostly all games or save for once or twice where I scratched my head and eyerolled at how easy a time the guy at the top of the list just had - have been there myself ;p

Comment

I think things like CO ribbons, distinguished support for arty, an armor ribbons would be a good start. They have pretty clear cut guidelines

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X