Server Split

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Split

Curious with our TG community which server we will choose? We all like to complain about the EU players but they do keep the numbers up and numbers improve matchmaking. The servers should come back on-line in about an hour so there won't be much time to discuss this but I'm going with the USA server.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Re: Server Split

U.S. server the one we have been playing on. Not going for the high ping.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Why are they doing the server split anyhow? Are they anticipating server overload come release time?

Bern

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Has a lot to do with how there planning clan wars to go down.

Comment

Best I understand, each server will be capable of handling 60K combatants and given the nature of the game the more players, the better the matchmaking as well as the need for more capacity once the game goes live with the added combat modes.
          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Better matchmaking is a plus. I hope they are able to figure it out.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Ok, the servers are back up and split. We will have to make sure we are all on the same server. We have picked the North American one. So if you play WoT with TG you will need to go there. Also, we will have to redo all of our contacts lists. It seems they have been wiped clean with the split

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by LpBronco View Post
                Best I understand, each server will be capable of handling 60K combatants and given the nature of the game the more players, the better the matchmaking as well as the need for more capacity once the game goes live with the added combat modes.
                Hmm...this seems strange to me. More people to choose from means better match making and they are basically spawning instances of battles anyhow so that could be distributed to a server farm.

Anyhow, see you guys on the US server. I'll be on TS3 tonight like normal.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

The Euro and Russian servers actually will handle 90,000 each and the North American server will handle 75k, not bad.
                  Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X