Time To Grind

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time To Grind

With the new server split, the tacked on an update. The payouts and XP payouts are cranked up. So if you want to grind, now is the time. I just had two rounds 1.5k XP first round 2.5k second. Lets go guys. Get your tigers online and get your arses in TS :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Time To Grind

Third round 2.5k XP and 77 grand payout. LET THE GRIND BEGIN!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I am so there!!!

Comment

I've had 2.5k rounds in the past are you sure there is an exp boost?

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
          I've had 2.5k rounds in the past are you sure there is an exp boost?
          Yes. Supposedly it is 5x currently. But only for a limited time; I don't remember the exact period but I think it is for the next 3 days.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

The money and XP are both x5 for the next 3 days. They are not doing a soft wipe so they are doing this.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Awesome news. :)

Comment

I managed to finish three different lines today and moved into the KV-3, E8 Sherman, and the T-44 with credits to burn. Top round of the evening I got over 260,000 credits. Come on guys and get in the game.
                Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I'm going to try to get out of work on time so I can grind some more. Still need to get through the KV-3 and save up some free XP to get the T1 heavy.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

They must have done some matchmaking tweaks because it was wayyyy better last night. Typically, there was a 3 tier range present which removes those cases where your tank was totally useless against any of the big boys. Occasionally I saw a 4 tier range but it was rare.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

With the server split I think that we are going to see more focused matches and better pairings.

As a side note, our "clan" has been approved and we should have official notice and what not soon :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I have to gloat about this one:

Defeat
                        Battle: Sand River Tuesday, January 18, 2011 8:42:19 PM
                        Vehicle: KV-3
                        Received Experience: 4,293, credits: 137,059

A NINE kill round. NINE! Wasn't even in a platoon, or even had the speakers on!

Go me.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

why is it, when i'm in my tier 2 im up against tier 4 and 5, and when im in my tier 4 im up against tier 6 and 7?!?!? when do i get to have the good tank? seriously...i dont know how much longer i will play this game if i am always the worst tank on the server.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd_Wiggler View Post
                            why is it, when i'm in my tier 2 im up against tier 4 and 5, and when im in my tier 4 im up against tier 6 and 7?!?!? when do i get to have the good tank? seriously...i dont know how much longer i will play this game if i am always the worst tank on the server.
                            That can't be happening all the time??? I have rounds like that but then there are rounds where I'm in the top third of the tank list.

Originally posted by Spyder
                            A NINE kill round. NINE! Wasn't even in a platoon, or even had the speakers on!
                            I got my first 5 kill round last night in an M7 Priest no less. It was hilarious because it ended up with me against 3 other arty units. If they would have made it into the flag zone to cap they probably would have won. Instead I moved out and hunted each of them down and got the kill. :)

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Don't lose hope. We all had to start somewhere. The main factor is you are working alone. If you are in TS and rolling with a TG platoon your survival rate goes up exponentially. Flying solo will always end in death. Even if you have people right next to you, you are still on your own. No one looks out for you. Which is why TG is always in platoons. So we can cover each other.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X