Custom TG Skins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom TG Skins

I have started working on a custom skin for the TG folk. Should have some images post up soon. I have a few things I need to cover first. First, there are a lot of tanks. So the skin will need to be redone for each tank and that will take me a bit. If someone wants to help let me know. I will have a basic pattern and all you will need to do is basically use the pattern I made and basically color by numbers.

Second, for identifying marks what would you guys like to see? Numbers, names, etc. Let me know. The TG tags will be there but the rest is up to you all.

Bear in mind, if you use this skin on your tiger for example all tigers in game will have that same skin. Just throwing that out there.

So let me know. Start the discussion

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Custom TG Skins

Stop making skins and get back to your other work Dredge !
    ;)

|

Comment

What other work? I told you, I will make the statue of O'Niell later. He will just have to wait before he can finish his shrine to himself ;)

Besides, this is a side-side-side project

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Why did I not think of this sooner? I'd like the idea a lot more if you could make it so only certain players could use the skins. Man this game needs some work.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

They are looking at doing that. There is rumor of a tank paint shop coming. So you can see individual tank designs

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X