Clan Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Wars

Hey, I haven't been on TG for half of forever, since POE was hot, but here I am again. I am a member of Dead Meat, some of you remember us I'm sure. The reason I am here is, I am curious if TG is going to participate in Clan Wars? There are about 10 of us who play Standard Battle most nights and that is just not enough for Clan Wars. I haven't really discussed it with my buddies yet but if you guys/girls are going to do it we might join with you if that would be to your liking. I can not guarantee any of us will join but I'm just exploring options. Say Hi to d1sp0sabl3H3r0 from the guys at Dead Meat.

Re: Clan Wars

We already have a registered clan (thank you Dredge) and have been eager to join in the fray although according to sources Clan Wars will not be ready to launch with the hard wipe.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Well from the pre release notes: International clan wars beta will start in a few months after the release.

Comment

Looking forward to the clan wars!

How do we sign up for the TG Clan

- having fun on the battlefield, the "TG way"

Comment

Yea was wondering the same thing. Thought the new patch was supposed to include basic support for signing up clans and all that fun stuff.

Comment

We'll get RIP signed up and offer you a match, we have about 10 regular players... :)
            [RIP] Rusty In Places - Games Commander

Comment

I've signed RIP up for Clan Wars but of course we are on the EU server. I don't even think we can organise a friendly on a training server with you TG guys, which is a total shame - would of been a good game...

Comment

Babylon i plan on being on the EU server as most of the time on WOT. I could always join you Guys Oo if you wouldn't mind.

Comment

You would be welcome to join us (but of course I don't wont to be seen as player thieving)... What is your in-game tag, I'll send over an invite...

Comment

M0rt3_d3_ang3lis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed