Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update: Pre-release Notes

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....release-notes/

Just about anything you may want to know about the future release.
    Also, some nice info on the spotting system.

Re: Update: Pre-release Notes

Great spot. Some great info in there it looks like. Going to take a better look at it when i get home.

Comment

Some nice info in there. I'm sure LPBronco will like the change to the tracking mechanic :D

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

They had talked about implementing the changes in "tracking" before. Changes to spotting and re-weighting some of the vehicles to more accurately reflect their abilities will be more welcome in my book although I still believe some of the vehicles are asked to fight in fields where they are non-competitive.
        Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Balance issues, eh?

Like when I get into my Leopard and am constantly (27 out of 30 battles I kept track to check) the bottom or 2nd to bottom tank when the best tank is always a Tier 7?

:P

Or when I try and use it as the fast scout it is intended to be and get one shot killed by "equal" tanks according to the game balance? rofl..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X