No announcement yet.

After the wipe what are you all doing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the wipe what are you all doing?

hey

After the wipe what track are you all going to take?

Russian Heavy/AT for me with a dash of Arty....

What about everyone else?

- having fun on the battlefield, the "TG way"

Re: After the wipe what are you all doing?

I did Russian Mediums and US Arty during the beta and enjoyed both. Will probably start off giving TDs a try along with German Arty. Any recommendations for TD nationality?

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Originally posted by Bernout View Post
      Any recommendations for TD nationality?
      Gonne be hard on that end. Right now, theres only german and russian. But they have said they're adding american TDs before release, and they're also talking about adding french and japanese vehicles, so there are three possible nations whose TDs we havent even seen yet. The current TDs are tricky though. German lower tier TDs are AWESOME (the marder II is quite possibly the best built TD in the game), but the upper tier russian TDs are better than the german upper tiers. So its really a judgment call on whether you want to grind both lines.

Personally, I'm going to be doing Russian heavies (IS-7 path), German Mediums (Panther path), German Arty, and probably German TDs. I know that sounds like a lot, but once you've had a few months to figure the game out, its not that bad.

Comment

German Tank line through VK3601

I did a lot of Russian tanks in beta and I was not impressed. I love the German line more then others after trying stuff out. However, Russian TD's are awesome.

Comment

So when did you guys get the wipe, we still going on Xmas version here on the Euro server....
          [RIP] Rusty In Places - Games Commander

Comment

no wipe yet. and I'm not sure what tanks I am gonna use

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

Gonna wait and see how much the patch fixes the major issues. If it does, USSR TD's primarily. If it doesn't, nothing, not going to play it.

Comment

USSR TD's for a definite and along with ALL The British tanks they are planning to bring in :D

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad View Post
                  no wipe yet. and I'm not sure what tanks I am gonna use
                  I am not sure which tanks I'm going to use as well.

Comment

Ferris is correct; the Marder II is a blast to use. Also, played Wednesday night for the first time since the latest server update and noticed the Wespe (German SPG) seems much less accurate than previously. Of course the skeptic in me assumes this is a ploy to get me to buy the "premium" HE shells for the splash damage. But we'll see!

Comment

I like my Easy 8. Will do the American medium line. The German TD's i another favorite for me. May look at the Russian TD's the next go around.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I'm still deciding against Russian TDs, American Heavys, and German TDs. I love my 704, but I kind of want to play different tanks and i am loving the T29. I also really want a Jagdpanther and ferdi though.

Comment

German TD for sure..love my ferdi! 5k exp to my jagdtiger.

Comment

After playing down the german TDs to the JdPnzVI and the German tanks to the Panzer III i may stick to my curent line of allied med/heavy tanks or see what the allied TGs look like and play them out just got to wait and seee what I feel like at the time, I could end up playing with as many as i can lol
                            |TG-73rd|BloodDrops2094
                            Le Mans 24 hour race attendee - 2010

Former |TG-Irr| and |TG-18th| member and proud of each of them.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodDrops2094 View Post
                              After playing down the german TDs to the JdPnzVI and the German tanks to the Panzer III...
                              speaking of which, i just got my VK3601H last night. Now I gotta grind through massive exp to get it upgraded.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X