No announcement yet.

Ural steel

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ural steel

This is a International World Of Tanks competition.

There are 3 divisions: 6/60

Max tier : 6
    Max tier arty: 5
    Max points per team : 60

A tier 6 tank = 6 points , and tier 5 = 5 points and so on.

Max tier : 8
    Max points per team : 90
    No arty restrictions.

Max tier : 10
    Max points per team : 140
    Also no arty restrictions.

1 player can also enter 1 division.

You can have 14 as primary and 6 back ups.
    So this is basically 20 per team.

Wondered if anyone was interested in joining one. i would like to join the 6/60 as i do amazing against tier 6 and below with my SU-100 but i wouldn't mind going in my Su-152 (Or ISU if i get it by then) in the 8/90. What do you guys think?

Re: Ural steel

I could be persuaded. Remember you can compete in only one class and as I have competitive vehicles in each class I'll wait to see who else is interested in an expenses paid trip to Mother Russia?
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Would the events be schedualed, if so any idea on what the general time frame for them are. But if it fits into my schedual, I could take my SU-100 or possably M7 medium if we would have a need for it. If we do go with T8's i could take my SU 152 but shes new (only 1 battle at time of this post) so without any upgrades it would be a bit out of place.

The SU-152 stock with HE's is a blast. get rammer, net and a gun laying drive and it becomes a real nice TD. The HE on the 152 can damage Teir 10's about 13% per shot (if you hit). So the stock SU 152 wouldn't be out of place :] just slow reload and a inaccurate gun. XD

Yea, issue is that you gotta hit. And that first shot better count because the time it takes to load the 2nd, you gonna be hurting.

Depending on the time frame I might be able to compete. My primary is a Marder II, but I may be using a StuG or a Pzjr IV in the near future.
            Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Depending on my work hours ill probs end up running my JagdPnzVI or a SPG from USA
              Le Mans 24 hour race attendee - 2010

Former |TG-Irr| and |TG-18th| member and proud of each of them.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed