Preorders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preorders

Pre order links, mind you there is a diffrent link for each server US and EU.
    You will have to log in to view the preorder stuff.
    US

http://game.worldoftanks.com/account/pre-order/

eu

http://game.worldoftanks.eu/account/...unt/pre-order/

Re: Preorders

yep, ordered mine (heavy pack). I know the only next game I'll be trying is months off, so the decision is a no brainer here.

Comment

I'm not going to preorder simply because I dont need the tanks or extra slots, plus the prices are pretty ridiculous. With the heavy pack, you get the t8 heavy (which from the looks of it will be getting stomped on by other t8 heavies), one extra tank slot and $100 worth of gold for $95. But whats the point of having the tanks really? On launch day, theres going to be 2 player groups:
      1. 99% of the playerbase who didnt preorder and are starting clean in t1 tanks and working their way up.
      2. Preorder people who are going to be playing nothing but other preorder people for several days until people start getting into higher tier tanks. Even then, its going to be a week or more before we start seeing the first legit t8 heavies on scene. But even in that, no TDs, no arty. Sure, everyone "hates arty" unless its someone who is a sharpshooter with a hummel on your team.

So for $5 savings on the preorder packs, I'd rather just eat the extra $5 and get the gold. But even then, the max I'm going to get at the beginning is $20 worth so I can get a month of premium and have an additional 2500 gold in reserve for exchanging experience/credits/etc.

Either way, still gonna be playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
        I'm not going to preorder simply because I dont need the tanks or extra slots, plus the prices are pretty ridiculous. With the heavy pack, you get the t8 heavy (which from the looks of it will be getting stomped on by other t8 heavies), one extra tank slot and $100 worth of gold for $95.
        I just visited the site and the heavy pack for the US server was listed at $90. So 25,000 gold is going to cost $100? If so, the 10% rebate on gold alone may be worth it if you know you'll be playing for a few months.

If I read the release announcement correctly, I'll be getting the Valentine again which I got with my beta key originally. That's good enough for me to go around getting some upgrade XP with. :)

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

I have pre-ordered medium tank package yesterday. Looking forward to the release on April 12.

Comment

Going to get the light pack for the EU server. Don't wana spend too much in one go on this game Oo. Plus i have decided to play on the EU server most of the time with the odd day or two on the US with the TG Guys :D so i will be on the EU server when no ones around but if you ever want a game with me on the US just let me know and i can easily switch. But i will be going the the Soviet TD line as i did LOVE my su-85 and Su-100 and still wana go at the Obj with the BL-10 gun.

Comment

Originally posted by nevenx View Post
              I have pre-ordered medium tank package yesterday. Looking forward to the release on April 12.
              I ended up doing the same. That gold should last me for a long while plus I get a medium tank to start with. Bonus! :)

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

if I get any of the it will be the cheap one, but I will be going US td's cause I want that tier 9 with the double tracks

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

I ordered the light package. Everyone was telling me that $90 was a normal amount for a F2P game / monthly fee game but I couldn't wrap my head around it. The light package is slightly less then a normal PC game is and is about all I will spend.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X