No announcement yet.

Drill Boot Camp Tournament

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drill Boot Camp Tournament

For anyone who hasn't seen the notification in the launcher, there is a 5/60 tournament being readied.

Full details here:

The skinny of it is:

5/60 (Tier 5 max, tier 4 max arty, total team tier points not to exceed 60 points)
    Other than that, no tank limits; premium tanks, ammo and consumables allowed.

Teams must have 14 players, with up to 6 reserve players. Teams may join a battle with less than 14 players in case of no-shows.

Registration started yesterday and ends May 2nd.

The Map is Westfield. Winner is 1st team to reach 2 wins in a max of 5 matches. (if no one makes 2 wins in 5, both are disqualified.) Teams switch sides after each match. Vehicle and player substitutions between matches are permitted.

So I guess what I am getting at is... Who would be interested in competing and what are your best tier <= 5 vehicles?

I'll start off with offering the services of my infamous Marder II (Tier 3) and Leopard (Tier 4). Both hit well above their tier and would leave room for more tier 5s on our team.
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Re: Drill Boot Camp Tournament

I'd be willing to play with my Grille (T4 arty) or SU 85 (T5 TD).

Is there interest in this?

im down I just have to finish my su85, I have a m4 sherman but we need a kv with a derp gun also I think

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

M7 preist - ready
          Ram II - Ready
          T34 - close
          SU-85 - Ready

Im ready with arty or med tanks and one TD
          Le Mans 24 hour race attendee - 2010

Former |TG-Irr| and |TG-18th| member and proud of each of them.

Got maxed on everything M7 Priest.

JagFreeze is the name, Fighter Jet's the game.

I would love to play, have a Marder II and an M4 Sherman rearing to go. Do we have anyone going heavies? I've heard lots of TD's and Mediums but no/little interest in heavies.

Edit: I had a bunch of free experience laying around so I went ahead and teched up to KV. I will have it maxed out by the end of the week.
              Last edited by Henry29PR; 04-25-2011, 02:13 AM.

Hey guys this is eGO Blasphemy from Edgegamers and I just want to say it was a hard fought battle on both sides, we each did great and I wanted to personally say to you guys feel free to add me ingame at : BL4SPH3MY :
                so if you want to scrim against us feel free to find me and i will see if we can setup a match down the road.

Good job tho guys. :)

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed