X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Parade

Originally posted by World of Tanks
    Clan Parade

Use unique chance to frighten the enemy with your carefully honed coordination and discipline! Make a video of your Clan as if you are on Parade! Your 1 to 5 minutes long videos should contain at least 10 Clan tanks. The rules of the contest are given in the special forum topic.

The contest will over on the 8th of May 8:00 UTC.
    Essentially we put on a TG promo video for WoT and we can win up to 20,000 in-game gold split evenly amongst the clan members.

Anyone with any video skills :D?

Re: Clan Parade

Well I dont have any video skills. But if you see me on, I will be willing to jump in and help out with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellswaters View Post
      Well I dont have any video skills. But if you see me on, I will be willing to jump in and help out with it.
      same. let me know.
      Aliases - BF2142: A_Dead_Duck
      - BFBC2: A_Dead_Duck
      - BF3: Shade54

Comment

I've been experimenting with the Xfire recording software and it seems to work quite well. My PC is a beast so I am able to capture at 30fps in high def with all the settings maxed. I also have a lot of skins downloaded that make a fleet of tanks look sick.

I guess what I'm getting at is, I'll volunteer to be a cameraman in my Leopard.

I can also do some basic editing to put something together but the only software I have is windows movie maker, so it's not going to have top-notch effects or anything. As far as stitching together gameplay scenes though, it should work fine.
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

if you want someone to do it I will try to get Alvin Maker to come play this game. to see some of his work check out the Bad Company 2 comic on the home page of the site.

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw9Ly..._embedded#t=0s

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

That's pretty sweet. We're getting pretty close to the deadline though and I'm not seeing much interest...
              Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Ill help if needed. I could do the video work but im swamped with homework lately so it probably wouldn't be a good idea to let me edit it. But I will most certainly help with the making of it!
                sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X