X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maus carnage

This is why you need a Maus T10 Tank

Re: Maus carnage

Well That's nice, but you know some of those tanks were not shooting him. and most were Tier 5/6 that wouldnt do much damage to him anyway, plus it's prerecorded, trust me Maus is nowhere near that hard to kill, as i killed 3 of them already, and My IS4 needs some more kills ;)

Comment

Another couple problems with that:
      1. The team trying to kill the maus was STUPID. TRAP THE MAUS. Facehug his front and rear (sideways if possible) and in most tanks, his gun is simply too long to shoot you. Not to mention that he's IMMOBILE. The IS (who was actually doing damage somehow with that 85mm he had on there) was in a perfect position to do so, but just let the maus drive away instead. Had he facehugged him against that wreck, it would have been bye bye Maus.

Also, Blasphemy is right. The highest opposing tank was an IS. That means that three shots (two if aimed right) is a guaranteed kill for the toughest opponent. The lowest tier that I saw was a 4. Nothing below the VK3601 that was there even really stands a chance of penetrating, even on the sweet spot (which I noticed none of them were aiming at), and they're all one-hit kills for the maus.

Comment

I still want to get a Maus eventually. It's like a big, lovable house.

Oh, but a critical point no one has mentioned - they had no arty. ><
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Agreed with everyone else. Yea the maus is nice. But obviously its going to dominate in a battle with 5/6 tanks. Plus, looked like everyone just lined up to get killed.

However, with that said, I have seen a few battles with legit competition to a Maus (mostly T8's) and it took a major beating but still kept on fighting. If you don't know the weak spots on it, it can be a tough tank to kill.

That said, I still wouldnt mind having one. Or that IS-7 of yours Blasphemy

Comment

LOL, Hellswaters, if you ever want to join me in a battle feel free to send me a invite, or join the eGO channel named milwaukee i am always in there for people who needs a team, i got Tier 2-10 All different types, so feel free to ask me to help.. also when we can swap tanks, i might sell my IS7 for gold who knows ;)

As well, My IS4/7 with it's 130mm cant penetrate the front armor of a maus... sad and if i hit the side i can do up to 35%, 60% if i hit the ammo rack. but the thing about a Maus is the weak points are like side turret, and middle of the tracks, plus if u aim on the side of the front armor is it's engine, that will help u kill it as well, i just need 7 more maus kills :)
            Last edited by BL4SPH3MY; 05-12-2011, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Come patch 6.4, the Maus won't be easy to kill anymore. The Russian players have complained about it.

Comment

The Maus has massive armor. This is offset by its terrible maneuverability. The IS-7 has speed, armor and hitting power. Ruskies can suck it up if a German tank gets one edge to its name.
                Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X