0.6.4 Patch notes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0.6.4 Patch notes

Well, it looks like the patch might be seeing game play sometime this year. The official (and final) patch notes where just announced.

Big things include: new tracking system, revised spotting system, changes to fires, balance changes, and issues of getting stuck.

http://overlord-wot.blogspot.com/

For the most part, everything looks good. Should help a lot with the ghost TD's, and that tracks made of cardboard. As for balance changes, I am not going to even think about the effects of them, as I have not used everything.

Re: 0.6.4 Patch notes

all I'm looking forward to is the ability to remove modules

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

2 new maps too! :D

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

I didn't see anything about clan wars.....

Comment

It looks like 0.6.4 is suppose to be released 5/17/11. http://game.worldoftanks.com/news/no...works_may_17th

Comment

May 2011

The launch of international Clan Wars on global map with the following regions available: Europe, Russia up to Siberia, North Africa and Saudi Arabia.

Vehicle Production

Tanks planned to be added in Q2 2011:

US tank destroyers line (8 vehicles), M46 Patton.
            German E-series, Pz. VI Tiger (P), VK 4502 (P) Ausf A, M103, Object 252.
            So, guess in another 2 weeks, we should have clan wars, and month and a half we should have US TD's

Comment

Looks like the new update is supposed to go through tonight!
              It's not what you know,
              It's not who you know,
              It's what you know about who you know.

[TG]BlackBart / [TG]FatalCure

Comment

Yea, looks like it has gone through. Just loaded the client and its downloading a 864mb patch.

Comment

I approve of the changes to boundaries, as last night I got stuck on a wall and was unable to move until a big Russian came over and hit me in the backside.

And in the game. ;)
                  |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                  Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Well game is up and running. So far, 2 battles in, the changed to spotting has been noticeable. Refined minimap shows the type of tank as well. Pagorki had more than just a namechange to mines, tough to explain the actual changes to it. But so far so good.

New map steeps looks interesting after my first battle. Its pretty open, but small hills to block shots from a long distance and still some cover. Going to need a few battles to figure it out.

Mountain pass is also interesting. Looks like it should be tough for arty to get a LOS, yet, still enough open areas, and think a couple spots of high ground to make it a bit easier. A bit more confined of a map, and bit more set paths, yet it looks like some good flanking opportunities. Think I am going to like that one a bit more.

Tank wreaks can also be moved now as well.
                    Last edited by Hellswaters; 05-17-2011, 06:23 PM. Reason: added map, and wreak info

Comment

Originally posted by Hellswaters View Post
                      So, guess in another 2 weeks, we should have clan wars, and month and a half we should have US TD's
                      Where did you find this?

Comment

ETA - May 2011.

May 2011

The launch of international Clan Wars on global map with the following regions available: Europe, Russia up to Siberia, North Africa and Saudi Arabia.

Vehicle Production

Tanks planned to be added in Q2 2011:

US tank destroyers line (8 vehicles), M46 Patton.
                        German E-series, Pz. VI Tiger (P), VK 4502 (P) Ausf A, M103, Object 252.
                        From the official patch notes; http://game.worldoftanks.com/in_development

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X