Clan wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan wars

Good news, and very short notice. Starting tomorrow, May 19th, clan wars begins.

May 19 is the first day of the Ultimate Conquest and goes under the name Redivision of the World - that day clans are free to land at any province of the Global Map. Please, note that your clan must meet the following requirements:

It should have at least 15 members;
    Each clan member must have played at least one battle on a tank, higher than Tier 5.
    Each clan will have a special Treasury, which will store only the Gold, that is earned on the Global Map. Only the clan commander, his deputy and the treasurer will have access to it: they will be able to distribute the Gold among the deserving clan warriors.
    http://game.worldoftanks.com/news/ge...imate_conquest

Re: Clan wars

A few points to add, remember not to discuss clan maneuvers in the public forum, I have opened a temporary thread in the private section for our initial use.

Has anyone seen Mach around lately? We need him to initiate actions tomorrow and he should appoint a deputy to act in his stead asap as well.

I know there are lag issues in WoT right now, but I encourage as many people as possible to come out tomorrow, these first days could be critical.
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Yea, I know was just letting everyone know.

And yea, saw mach on yesterday I think. Might have been a few days ago.

Comment

I am available to handle what mach needs to do. Find me in T/S and we will get this together. I should be available all day to help set this up.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Well i just want to inform you that, Clan war's is just a browser based game play as of now, or until they update it to use tanks.

Comment

Wow. in that case, i'm certainly glad I didnt spend any extra effort trying to get internet hooked up for my gaming rig this week. thanks for the heads up blas!

Comment

It is web based until the battle starts.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Are you guys planning on capturing any territories?

Comment

Originally posted by gforce247 View Post
                  Are you guys planning on capturing any territories?
                  We actually have captured some, however have decided that we do not have enough high tier players yet to be competive, and are just waiting for some of the players to get up that couple more tiers to be competitive.

Comment

What kind of team composition do we need to be competitive?

Comment

Originally posted by sordavie View Post
                      Well for the most part, pretty much all 15 players tier 8, 7 arty. What we found is all the clans which hold the maps, are fielding all 9/10 armies, so going in with 7's just doesn't work. Once we have about 20 or so players with that 8/9, we should be able to launch some attacks again.

That is the biggest issue with clan wars. It just comes down to who fields the biggest tanks.

Comment

at minimum 9-11 tier 9 tanks that are fully upgraded

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

Originally posted by sordavie View Post
                          The plan is to wait until we can field 8 tier 9 tanks in a battle. We are very close to this, and we have lots of tier 8's but to my knowledge we only have two tier nine's in the clan. Xeil and Mach. By the end of the weekend we may have 3 pershings (bubba myself and bronco) but we will see, and they would be rather un-upgraded I'm afraid. So when we hop back in battle is all up to everyone here. As soon as we have 8 Tier 9 tanks in the clan we will resume our clan wars operations.

Comment

Currently im about 14,000 XP off beeing able to do clan wars for arty but once i have that i will then be working on the german heavies to the VK teir 9 tank as a replacement for when we get maps like himmlesford (how ever you spell it) and any thing where arty is next to useless
                            |TG-73rd|BloodDrops2094
                            Le Mans 24 hour race attendee - 2010

Former |TG-Irr| and |TG-18th| member and proud of each of them.

Comment

I have a t-54 that is only missing the gun and engine.
                              Battle is an orgy of disorder.-George S. Patton

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X