Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Members signed up and accepted in the Private forum World of Tanks - Tactical Gamer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members signed up and accepted in the Private forum World of Tanks - Tactical Gamer

List of members

LpBronco - commander

Acreo Aeneas - XO
    Al Lunn
    Arsenal_destroyer
    asd12387
    brettwad
    Bernout
    BuubyTrap
    diesel
    Dirtboy
    hil3illy
    michaeljj
    mtlazarus
    panzerkampphwagon_warrior
    PaulWOTGuy
    Ramna
    Redeagle
    Reluctor
    redsirt4life
    Ristin
    RonJeanJr
    Sgt_Rob
    surfin2fast1
    Teh_reaper
    Unkl
    volvo13

TG_Apophis - Special Member
    The Bubba
    Last edited by LpBronco; 12-13-2015, 01:12 PM.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Re: Members signed up and accepted in the Private forum World of Tanks - Tactical Gam

If you are in the clan and would like access to the private forums ask to join. Go to your setting, permission groups and apply.

Comment

Re: Members signed up and accepted in the Private forum World of Tanks - Tactical Gam

List updated.

Comment

I see im not special anymore

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
          If you are in the clan and would like access to the private forums ask to join. Go to your setting, permission groups and apply.
          Please note that the leadership has changed and this list will be updated and all active clan members need to apply as this will be where our tactics and strategies will be discussed.
          Last edited by LpBronco; 12-10-2015, 07:15 AM.
          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

If you don't see your name on this list then admission into the clan is incomplete and your attention is necessary.
            Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Please, once again check this list to see if your name is included. If not, please pm me and I'll walk you through the process.
              Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X