Hits received.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hits received.

I didn't survive. They eventually got me with by flanking round behind me. I could not move due to having the tracks blown off over and over. Front armour on that thing was immense. We did not win the round either, sadly!

Re: Hits received.

Nice Jeepo! haha
    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Looks like a nice round. Should have gotten one more detect, would have gotten you a scout award.

Comment

Heh, 56 shots is always fun. First week of release, I took 52 or so in my Ram II from a T2 with a pew-pew gun who couldnt do any damage to me.

Comment

I took 57 in a KV once =]

Comment

gentlemen, beat jeepo in my Lowe just now. 57 shots taken. all damage from the following: Panther, T-23, T-20, 2x VK3601H, 2x Easy8, M7. Survived and got steel wall with 24% hp remaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellswaters View Post
              Looks like a nice round. Should have gotten one more detect, would have gotten you a scout award.
              Scout's only awarded to the winning team.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                gentlemen, beat jeepo in my Lowe just now. 57 shots taken. all damage from the following: Panther, T-23, T-20, 2x VK3601H, 2x Easy8, M7. Survived and got steel wall with 24% hp remaining.
                And this is why I think Lowe's need a nerf. Not because they are OP, but because it is too competitive for a pay-to-play tank. Soon you will have to pay money to be competitive which is what I don't want to see. If you can take on 2 tier 8's 2 tier 7's, 4 tier 6's, and a tier 5 in a tier 8 (something that an IS-3 should be able to handle). It totally is a slap to the face to anyone who has put in the hours of dedication it takes to get to even tier 5, let alone tier 8 if you can just pay 35$ for one.

Agree or disagree, this is just my opinion. This just seems like WoT is going down the way most F2P's go, where paying members win and free playing members loose.

Comment

Ferris's round is an abnormality. The Lowe is no more dangerous than a Tiger II. Complaining that a $37 tank is *gasp* competitive strikes me as someone stamping their feet.

The entire game is built upon enticing the player to give WG money for increased XP, credits, powerful consumables, free XP, or incredibly powerful "gold ammunition".
                  Last edited by Gill; 06-10-2011, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry29PR View Post
                    And this is why I think Lowe's need a nerf. Not because they are OP, but because it is too competitive for a pay-to-play tank. Soon you will have to pay money to be competitive which is what I don't want to see. If you can take on 2 tier 8's 2 tier 7's, 4 tier 6's, and a tier 5 in a tier 8 (something that an IS-3 should be able to handle). It totally is a slap to the face to anyone who has put in the hours of dedication it takes to get to even tier 5, let alone tier 8 if you can just pay 35$ for one.

Agree or disagree, this is just my opinion. This just seems like WoT is going down the way most F2P's go, where paying members win and free playing members loose.
                    as a player, i totally agree with u, i hate it when the only way u can continue on through a game is to buy premium or something along those lines.

BUT, you also have to take into consideration of the game developers. They already released this game for free but we still all need to make money for a living and as for the game developers, this is there living.
                    sigpic lTG-Irrl Ashikabi

Dont get STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) from your STD (Short Term Decision) LOL
                    ~My Sister~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X