Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU-Server

Hi guys!

So I read the news article on the WoT page today and snooped a little around on your forum. I must say I liked what I saw (especially the things in the primer) and immediatly joined up. After my initial enthusiasm faded I realised, that most of you guys seem to be from north america.
    That came like a little unwelcome surprise to me, since I'm from europe. And as you all know WoT servers are devided in russian, european and american. Naturally I play on the EU ones. Are some of you guys also playing there or are you exclusivley NA?

Cimex
    Calling yourself Michael Wittmann in WoT is about as creative as calling yourself Gimli in WoW. Still there are hundreds of them! I fear for humanity....

Re: EU-Server

I believe that all currently joined members are playing on the US server. I know a few members have stated that they also have accounts on the EU server; however we currently do not have a clan created on the EU server. If there are members interested in a EU battalion, we'll be more than happy to start it up.

Comment

Well, then I'm pre-signing up for that right now and will troll the forums in the meantime.

PS: Do you guys have some forum for general ingame tactics/discussion I can't see right now besides the one I read about (and that seemed to be about specific battles/the clan on the NA servers) so that I can at least share some of my accumulated "wisdom" with you. It seemed to me you have some lack of arty players, and since I mainly am one of those I thought I could share some points. I don't want to do this right here without asking first....

EDIT:
      If any of you who have accounts on the EU-servers want to platoon up sometime just add me to your friends-list or post here and I will add you. Hope to hear from you. My ingame nick is just the same as here on the forums: Cimex1105.
      Last edited by Cimex1105; 06-02-2011, 03:45 PM.
      Calling yourself Michael Wittmann in WoT is about as creative as calling yourself Gimli in WoW. Still there are hundreds of them! I fear for humanity....

Comment

Let me also welcome you to TG Cimex! I'm sure you'll love it here, just as the rest of us do. Many of us have been around the community for years. I'm pushing up on the 7 year mark myself. As a word of advice I like to give to any new TG member, dont pigeonhole yourself to any one spot in the forums. If you have any other games you play or might be interested in that TG has a forum section for, feel absolutely free to drop in and post at will!

Along the same lines, and to answer your question, I dont believe we have any specific threads started on tactics, but you are more than welcome to start one. We always welcome input from any community member, especially if it's going to be something that will help us out down the road!

To touch on what Mach said, I dont believe we have anyone who plays on the EU server at present, but we do have lots of european players (they all just tend to spend their nights with us on the NA server ;)). However, we can certainly get the clan started on the EU server, so if nothing else, you can represent TG with pride while you play there! Also, dont hesitate to jump on the teamspeak server and chat with us if you have a headset. Just because you're playing on the other server doesnt mean we want you to be a stranger.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Maybe I will also try to log unto the NA servers sometimes as well (if RL permits). And on a sidenote: I like your avatar, SoA rules!

Comment

Agreed! Cant wait for the new season to start in September (dont know if you guys get FX in Austria or if you have to wait).

Comment

Heyya Cimex, and welcome to TG!

I don't have an EU account, but the times that I play are often better for the EU players. So, I may see you around.
              It's not what you know,
              It's not who you know,
              It's what you know about who you know.

[TG]BlackBart / [TG]FatalCure

Comment

Not sure, but blood might have a account on the EU server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X