won't see me on too much

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• won't see me on too much

hey guys just want to give you a heads up that i recently got a job so you wont see me on vitamin187 too much anymore. even though my job has me working from the morning till afternoon, but i usually get very tired and just want to crash when i get home. got a job as a security officer with G4S http://www.g4s.com/ they do security work for Bank of America as well as security work for 160 other countries but I'll be working from Tuesday till Saturday and on Saturday its only a half work day. I pretty much work the same schedule as bank of america. and i get sunday and monday off (someone else works on monday). so not sure if you will see me on during the weekdays, but i may jump on one of my tanks during the weekends. guess i'll see you all around.

Re: won't see me on too much

no biggie vitamin, just come play when you can! we'll keep your seat warm for ya. congrats on the job, by the way!

Comment

Ya, congrats on the job!
      sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

agreed congrats on the job and I hope you can stand working bank security better than me. I did it, and it was boring as hell

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X