• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video - Tank Physics

It is in Russian but here you are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzyJEusS9RE

Re: Video - Tank Physics

As I stated on the WOT forums, while I appreciate the hard work the devs are putting in on the physics, I'm far more interested in the announcer girl.

Comment

MMMMM Olga Sergeevna, She can command my tank any day.
      It's not what you know,
      It's not who you know,
      It's what you know about who you know.

[TG]BlackBart / [TG]FatalCure

Comment

The new physics look interesting, but tanks should not be able to catch air like that.

As for the video, They speak wayyyy to fast for me to follow them, but If I spend some time, I may be able to get a rough translation out.
        It's not what you know,
        It's not who you know,
        It's what you know about who you know.

[TG]BlackBart / [TG]FatalCure

Comment

That looks pretty sweet, although they seem to have a long way to go yet. (please don't release it as-seen!)

Personally, I would rather have functioning suspension systems, which would also go a long way to make those physics look less silly.

lol at the MS-1 riding on the Maus, and the Panther pushing the T-54 off the cliff looked sweet, although I question the plausibility of it. Also, they will have to add in fall damage, but fall damage SHOULD be very severe if the tank lands poorly.

Historically, some of the light tanks were capable of catching noticeable air, and if anyone was stupid enough to drive them the way some players inevitably will, there probably would have been some spectacular results. Does this mean we can get the rocket-propelled Valentine tank now? XD Look it up, they seriously did trials with it. It's awesome.

Anyway, I know the first thing I am doing when this comes out is shooting an A-20 out of mid-air. This should net me the new "Skeet Shooter" Medal.

Edit: Also, screaming "LEOTAAAAAAAARD!" while launching my 1601 off a cliff to land squarely on Blood's M40/43, destroying him instantly.
          Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Originally posted by C_Elliott View Post
            Also, screaming "LEOTAAAAAAAARD!" while launching my 1601 off a cliff to land squarely on Blood's M40/43, destroying him instantly.
            Why?!?!?! why would any one want to do that to me what have i done worng :( lol
            |TG-73rd|BloodDrops2094
            Le Mans 24 hour race attendee - 2010

Former |TG-Irr| and |TG-18th| member and proud of each of them.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X