No announcement yet.

better stats!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better stats!

Guys, found a thread on the WOT forums that links to a stats reader made by some folks on the russian server. here's the link:

the translation is a bit rough, however, I made it work and heres the instructions:
    1. First, make sure you have your computer set to show your hidden files/folders or this wont work.
    2. On the website, click the top button to search for the file you need.
    If you're using Win 7 or Vista, navigate here: C:\Users\{your username}\AppData\Roaming\\WorldOfTan ks\dossier_cache\
    If you're using XP, navigate here: C:\Documents and Settings\{your username}\Application Data\\WorldOfTanks\dossier_cache\
    3. Once you're there, find a file that looks something like this (NOT AN EXACT MATCH, the file is different for everyone):
    4. Once you've selected the file, click the "chased!" button on the website (make sure you have the first radial button selected or it will give you a CSV file, which you dont want).
    5. Check the pretty readout of your COMPLETE stats, including a list at the bottom of how many of each tank you've killed.

I was surprised to learn that I've played approximately 91 hours of WOT. I bet those of you with 2000+ games have a hell of a lot more than that!

Re: better stats!

Not pretty, but very cool.
    Worked perfectly.
    Looks like I have about 1/2 the time in you do.

Bronco probably will break the site when all his tanks get loaded tho ;)

Re: better stats!

That is awesome. I'm at 93 hours play time. My VK3601 averages 869 xp/battle.
      My top 4 tanks I have destroyed are Panzer 4s, KVs, T-28s, and of course, M3 Lees.
      I have 21 tanks I have not destroyed (mainly tier 9-10s and rare tanks or arty)

Very cool info. Nice find Ferris.
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed