American TDs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American TDs

The test server for the next patch is up and people are getting to play with the American TDs. Here is a thread I found about them.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....estroyer-test/

inb4 russia op

Re: American TDs

I read that whole thing this morning when I woke up and thought to myself "i wonder if the sound of shots continuously bouncing off the RIDICULOUS front armor of the T95 sounds like rain?"

Comment

I found some great M10 propoganda

|TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Now I am really tempted to hold off from upgrading past SU-76.

Comment

Nah, SU-85s, and SU-100s are great fun to play.
          It's not what you know,
          It's not who you know,
          It's what you know about who you know.

[TG]BlackBart / [TG]FatalCure

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
            I found some great M10 propoganda
            Awesome video. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBart View Post
              Nah, SU-85s, and SU-100s are great fun to play.
              Yeah I decided to keep going with the Russian TD line for now :D Cooler heads prevailed.

Comment

Try German Meds. They are all TD's with turrets from T6+. Still curious about US TD's though.
                Calling yourself Michael Wittmann in WoT is about as creative as calling yourself Gimli in WoW. Still there are hundreds of them! I fear for humanity....

Comment

Originally posted by Cimex1105 View Post
                  Try German Meds. They are all TD's with turrets from T6+. Still curious about US TD's though.
                  Already have a Pz4 and a VK 3601 (H) in my garage :)

Fun tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by FL1Pmode View Post
                    Already have a Pz4 and a VK 3601 (H) in my garage :)

Fun tanks.
                    As soon as you get the 88 (even the short one as in VK3002DB) you will feel like having a .50 Barret in other games. KV's and Tiger's just desintegrate against it..... MUHAHAHA
                    Calling yourself Michael Wittmann in WoT is about as creative as calling yourself Gimli in WoW. Still there are hundreds of them! I fear for humanity....

Comment

I like the sound of the american TDs. I will certainly be heading down their line.
                      Semper Fi, Marines.

Comment

Skipped T18 and T82 with free Exp. Sitting on a T40 right now and the thing is a BEAST. Huge "gun rotation" (sry, dunno exact expression - area you can move your gun without your hull), very mean guns, good mobility. Concerning guns: the 76mm has very nice flexibility (very good with HE and AP) and the 105mm feels like some kind of sawed-off shotgun capable of oneshotting even some T6 tanks. Working on the Wolverine right now, will report as soon as tested.

Comment

Im trying to go from the Easy 8 to the Jackson, but it seems that it will take a while.
                          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

the term you are looking for is Traverse
                            |TG-18th|Markolh (Just call me Mark)
                            BF Admin & Crazy French-canadian
                            Former Irr, 11th and 31st

"He who wants peace, prepares WAR"

Comment

Originally posted by markolh View Post
                              the term you are looking for is Traverse
                              Ahhhh, thank you. Stupid me never associated "turret" and "hull" traverse with "gun". *selfslap*

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X