Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's out tomorrow morning, June 30th, at 0700 UTC, which I believe is 0800 UK BST time. SOOOOOO, tonight is the last chance to get your tanks where they need to be if you are getting free things. I need just under 20k experience in my T23, so I will be at it all night. We should also get one more double round in at 0100 BST time as always, so make it count.

Re: 6.5

Haha. I need 80k XP to get into a T23, so... yeah. I guess no free stuff for me.

Comment

Free stuff? You mean after this update you have to start paying for this game?

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Bauer View Post
        Free stuff? You mean after this update you have to start paying for this game?
        They are restructuring some of the tanks and their place in the tier system. So some people get compensation because some changes are huge.

Comment

I know what you mean. Grinding Panther II like there is no tomorrow (well, with 0.6.7 there really is no tomorrow), so i can get E-50. 100k left.... *ach*
          Calling yourself Michael Wittmann in WoT is about as creative as calling yourself Gimli in WoW. Still there are hundreds of them! I fear for humanity....

Comment

Originally posted by Cimex1105 View Post
            I know what you mean. Grinding Panther II like there is no tomorrow (well, with 0.6.7 there really is no tomorrow), so i can get E-50. 100k left.... *ach*
            But this is just for the American tanks right? We still have until the end of July for the German line?
            Aliases - BF2142: A_Dead_Duck
            - BFBC2: A_Dead_Duck
            - BF3: Shade54

Comment

UPDATE IS NOW LIVE RIGHT AT THIS SECOND, Server went offline 3 mins ago for 'scheduled maintenance'

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
              Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

Originally posted by A_Dead_Duck View Post
                But this is just for the American tanks right? We still have until the end of July for the German line?
                Sure. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear enough. Though rumors have it around end of july, nobody knows for sure (might come sooner), so I try to finish my grind ASAP.
                Calling yourself Michael Wittmann in WoT is about as creative as calling yourself Gimli in WoW. Still there are hundreds of them! I fear for humanity....

Comment

Sweeeetttttt, now to finish my grind to the Panther II.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Any word when the server will be back on line?? I am seriously bored at work :)
                    sigpic

Comment

I reckon just under 2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
                        Any word when the server will be back on line?? I am seriously bored at work :)
                        As Jeepo said, 2 hours. Perfect time to get some work done when the boss comes around :p

Comment

The update download is out, start the game and get it.......

Comment

List of changes in v.0.6.5 vs v.0.6.4:

- Added a standard tech branch for USA Tank Destroyers: T18, T82, T40, M10 Wolverine, M36 Slagger, T25 AT, T28, T95.
                            - Changed M26 Pershing to M46 Patton on USA Medium Tanks Tier 9. The T23 is replaced by М26 Pershing on tier 8. T23 is temporarily removed from the game.
                            - Added premium vehicles: USA M22 Locust, USSR T-127.
                            - Added new maps: "Redshire" and "Arctic Region".
                            - Visually redesigned maps: "Karelia" and "Erlenberg".
                            - Fixed some jam-up and impassability issues on most maps
                            - Fixes for damage and destruction models of some game objects
                            - Fixes in some vehicle models
                            - Increased profitability of the M12 SPG to the analogous SPGs level of other nations.
                            - Increased depression angle for guns: T1 hvy, M6, T32, T34.
                            - Decreased the KV-220 tier.
                            - 10% increase in profitability for the M6A2E1
                            - Fixed damage models of the T1 hvy, M6 and M6A2E1.
                            - Fixed the start battle timer lag issue.
                            - Fixed disappearing tracers and shot effects during loading models of enemy vehicles.
                            - Fixed shell penetration traces on the environment objects.
                            - Fixed the description for the Orlik's Medal.
                            - Fixed an occasional crash on minimizing the client.
                            - Fixed display of a user who is banned from voice chat on the map load screen. - Fixed the display of input devices list in the voice chat settings.
                            - Added a notification in the Garage on the credits total charged for a team kill or damage.
                            - Fixed the display of the "ready for battle" status with incomplete ammunition.
                            - Restored voice notification on observation device damage.
                            - Fixed some unclickable areas on the minimap on resizing the game window.
                            - Fixed blank lines in graphics settings for specific configurations.
                            - Fixed graphics settings reset to custom settings on changing general graphics presets.
                            - Fixed some vehicle's descriptions.
                            - Fixed incorrect selection of the "weakest" tanker during accelerated training.
                            - Fixed an issue where users were unable to leave a clan.
                            - Introduced an additional battle tier for vehicles of tier 1.
                            - Fixed the display of the elite vehicle icon which was available only on Garage refresh.
                            - Added tank sale restriction: only 5 vehicles can be sold within 24 hours.
                            - Fixed inconsistencies in volume levels checked in settings.

The exchanging of the “T-23” and “M-26 Pershing” has been implemented in this manner.
                            Variant 1.
                            If the “T-23” tank has been researched but not in the players garage, the following changes were implemented:
                            1. The cell for tier 8 medium tank was changed from ‘T-23” into “M-26 Pershing” in the USA tech tree
                            2. Default modules of “T-23” tank were changed into the respective ones on the “M26 Pershing” in the USA tech tree if necessary, except for the default gun - it remained on the “T-23”
                            3. If the AV-1790-1 engine was researched on the “T-23”, it would be unlocked on the “M-26 Pershing”, the same would go for the SCR528 radio (the AV-1790-2 will not be available in tier 8)
                            4. If the T23B5180 turret was researched on the “T23”, the M26M67 turret in the “M26 Pershing’’ tank tree will become researched;
                            5. If the VVSS T80 suspension was researched on the “T23”, the M26T81 suspension on the “M26 Pershing” tank tree will become researched;
                            6. The guns research scheme and its current progress will be moved to the “M26 Pershing” tank tree from the “T23” without any changes, but the turret from the scheme is moved to the different branch, all guns should be mountable on both turrets, The 90 mm T15E2M2 gun is added to the scheme;
                            7. The research cost for all modules in experience and their price in credits from the “T23” tank are saved for “M26 Pershing” tank. For example, to research the M26M67 turret that replaced the T23B5180 turret, you’ll have to spend the same amount of XP as it was for T23B5180
                            8. All undistributed XP from “T23” tank passes to the “M26 Pershing” tank;
                            9. All modules from the “T23” tank, which are not compatible with other tanks (turrets, suspension) and available in the player depot, are sold by their nominal purchase price, credits from this operation will be credited to the players account.
                            10. All modules from the “T23” tank, which are compatible with the “M26 Pershing” tank (radio, engines, guns) are stored in the players depot, as well as all ammo for the above-mentioned guns.
                            11. Every crew member in players barracks and/or on other vehicles with “T23” tank specialization is swapped to the ”M26 Pershing” tank specialization without any other changes and penalties.
                            12. Player statistics for “T23” tank pass to the “M26 Pershing” tank without any losses or penalties and with preservation of all achievements.
                            Variant 2
                            If T23 was in the garage at the moment of the change and was researched, all stated in the Variant 1 takes place, along with:
                            1. “Т23” tank is replaced by “M26 Pershing” saving all installed and researched modules - gun, engine and etc. In case of modules incompatibility, which has to be researched (for example, turret) they will be changed on the similar for the “M26 Pershing” tank.
                            2. Ammo loaded on the tank is transferred to the depot;
                            3. Consumables, mounted on the “T23” tank are moved to “M26 Pershing” tank;
                            4. Equipment mounted on the “T23” tank is transferred to the depot without any losses for the player.
                            5. The crew with additional qualifications on the “T23” is transferred to the “M26 Pershing”.

The exchanging of the “M26 Pershing” and “M46 Patton” has been implemented in this manner.
                            Variant 1.
                            If the “M26 Pershing” tank has been researched but not in the player’s garage, the following changes were implemented:
                            1. Medium tank “M26 Pershing” tank is changed to medium tank “M46 Patton’» tank in the US research tree;
                            2. “M26 Pershing” tank stock modules are changed to the “M26 Pershing” tank stock modules in the research tree, if needed;
                            3. If the AV-1790-1 and/or AV-1790-2 engines, as well as SCR528 Radio, are researched for the “M26 Pershing» tank, they will become researched for the “M46 Patton”;
                            4. If the M26M67 turret on the “M26 Pershing” tank is researched the M46m67 turret on the “M46 Patton»”will become researched;
                            5. The M26T81 motor on the “M26 Pershing” tank tech tree is changed to the M46T81 motor in “M46 Patton” tank;
                            6. Gun research scheme and current researches are transferred from the ”M26 Pershing” tank to the “M46 Patton” tank with no changes, The M36 gun is added;
                            7. Module research costs and their credit price in the store for the “M46 Patton” tank stay the same as for the “M26 Pershing”. I.e. the same amount of experience is needed to research M46M67 turret, which has changed to the M26M67 turret. The same amount of credits is needed for the purchase of M46M67 in the store as for the turret M26M67;
                            8. All the experience is transferred to M46 Patton;
                            9. All modules from the “M26 Pershing” tank, which are not compatible with other tanks (turrets, suspension) and available in the player depot, are sold for their nominal purchase price, credits from this transaction will be credited to the players account. Modules of the ‘old’ Pershing are not compatible with ‘new’ Pershing and should be sold.
                            10. All modules from the “M26 Pershing” tank which are compatible with the “M46 Patton” tank (radio, engines, and guns) are stored in the player’s depot, as well as all ammo for the above-mentioned guns.
                            11. Every crew member in player’s barracks and/or on other vehicles with the “M26 Pershing” specialization is swapped to the “M46 Patton” specialization without any other changes and penalties.
                            12. Player statistics for the “M26 Pershing” tank pass to the “M46 Patton” tank without any losses or penalties and with preservation of all achievements.
                            Variant 2.
                            If the “M26 Pershing” was in the garage at the moment of the change and was researched, all stated in the Variant 1 takes place, along with:
                            1. The “M26 Pershing” tank is replaced by the “M46 Patton” tank with preservation of all mounted modules (guns, radio, and engine). In case of researchable modules being incompatible (for example, turret), they will be replaced with similar for the “M46 Patton”.
                            2. All ammo, loaded on the”M26 Pershing” tank, is moved to player’s depot.
                            3. Consumables, installed on the “M26 Pershing” tank, are moved to “M46 Patton” tank;
                            4. All additional equipment installed on the “M26 Pershing” tank, are moved to the player’s depot without any losses for the player.

|

Comment

Anyone else thinking the new voiceovers are terrible?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X