What are your most FUN tanks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your most FUN tanks?

Since there are lots of threads all around a multiple of forums how powerful or useful individual tanks in WoT are, i wondered, which are the most FUN to play. And since I don't own every single tank in the game I thought I'd start a small survey. Of course a tank can be powerful/useful AND fun, still fun should be the main criterium.

As I write this, I realise that even with the limited number of tanks I have I can't really pinpoint which one is the absolutley most fun, so I just write down the top three. I also include a brief description why.

1. Marder II: Just for the "Hammer of God"-like gun it has for it's tier (76mm). Two-shooting KV's in this rustbucket is just hillarious.
    2. T-34: Incredible versatility. Sniper, brawler, scout, arty-killer, 57mm machine gun from hell.
    3. Leopard:: Scouting, annoying the hell out of slow Heavies, killing arty and the feeling of "I am Maus!" if you are top-tank.

You are hereby invited to do the same.

Cimex
    Calling yourself Michael Wittmann in WoT is about as creative as calling yourself Gimli in WoW. Still there are hundreds of them! I fear for humanity....

Re: What are your most FUN tanks?

I started down the German line and really have a lot of fun playing with the Panther II. Powerful gun that hits from long range. It is not a good brawler due to lack of side/rear armor.

Currently I am going down the Russian Heavy line and enjoying the KV. Slow but packing a powerful punch and can brawl with the best of them (in its tier).
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Comment

SU-85 with the 107. Nuff' said.

Former TG-21st
      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Tiger II by far: accurate dmg, very good armour, and just all around fun to play.

Honourable mentions: VK 3601H and Pz4.

I haven't gotten enough down other nations' trees to say if I found them fun yet.

Comment

I just took the three top tanks off my stats page

1) PzIV

2) MarderII

3) VK3601H

These each are fun and I'd add the IS, T29, and T25AT as fun as these. I still maintain a few marginal tanks that can be fun when played within their abilities i.e. the T-28 (nice gun but I've seen stronger Dodge trucks). The higher tier tanks can be a little more frustrating than fun to play sometimes. The IS7 hardly comes out regular battles, only for special engagements. The tier 9 mediums are probably my next favorite - T-54 and Patton especially although the Panther II hangs in well. Must be a reason I have so many tanks.
          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Pershing

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

panzer 4 and the marder are awesome sauce.
              |TG-Irr|CrazyDengoru
              Yes i watch and read mlp:fim related videos and fanfics. Problem?
              sigpic
              Steam ID: CrazyDengoru

Comment

So far, the Marder II is my favorite. I didn't think it was possible for a tank to satisfy my sniping tendencies but....:icon_bigg

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Patton, Pershing, Panther II and T25-AT. Not in that order, depends on my mood.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

ISU-152 with the BL10, Marder and T34 are my fav at this moment.

Comment

KV with 107mm, IS with 122mm, and the su-14 with the Kaboom stick 152mm

Comment

Out of the tanks I've played so far, I'd have to say the KV with the 107mm and the Easy 8 are two of the most fun tanks I've played so far. Pretty much complete opposites as well.
                        "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Pz IV mit Shmallturm - A devastating sniper for its tier but has good mobility as well. I've out-turned Leopards and out-brawled tier 7 heavies. :)
                          VK1601 Leopard - Flies across the battlefield and turns on a dime. A little more punch in the gun would be nice though.
                          VK3601 - Powerful, fast and accurate gun, combined with good speed, mobility, view range and armor. This medium-heavy can fill any role on the battlefield.
                          Marder II - Nothing hits above its tier like a Marder. Nigh-invisible, decent mobility and speed and a spectacular view range make it a blast to play.
                          Tiger - Some people hate this tank. I say to them: Play it better. Powerful, accurate gun, good mobility and enough hitpoints to lead a short charge if needed. Not for everyone though.
                          Ram II - Fast, with good armor for its tier and a gun that shoots faster than snot, this is probably the best premium you can buy short of the Lowe and KV-5.
                          Lowe - It's a troll tank. I have a 73% win ratio in it. Sniper extraordinaire, but with enough armor to duke it out if needed.
                          Pz II - Great frontal armor for its tier, mobility, and one of the best pew-pew guns available. For tier 2, it can outfight anything it can't outrun.
                          Tier 1 tanks with 100% crew - When I am having a bad day, I take out a Ltraktor or MS-1 with 130% crew and 800K worth of equipment on it, and relax with a couple of top guns.
                          Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

KV. With the 107mm it's easily the most practical tank for it's Tier. And with the 152mm it's one of the most fun tanks of its tier.
                            In DayZ, you either die a Survivor or live long enough to see yourself become a Bandit.

Comment

I have got to say the P4 with L/70. KV with the 107. And the SU-85 with the 107. All very good tanks, and very fun tanks for their tier
                              sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X