What mods are running?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What mods are running?

I'm running one that show different tank types in different colors and show their level.
    I think this is the one I'm running.
    Clean Icon Contour Mod

I like it because it shows types and levels. What are you running and why?
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Re: What mods are running?

Does your icon mod include the updated American TD line and the M46 Patton? I think I was using that one before the patch and I went back to default after the patch because of the missing icons.
    "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Yes he has updated it. Might need to wait until after the next patch now.
      The Old Guy
      kin3
      sigpic

Comment

Currently running Adiya's contour icons, and skins for the Marder II and Stug III

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

For icon mods I use POGs 3.2, It shows at a glance tier, type, nation and best of all - armor value for front, side and rear hull armor.

For reticules I use the stock reticule but with a mod that removes the black border from around it (decreasing stutter when zooming in and giving a larger field of view).

For aesthetics I use the smoke realism mod, no decals mod (interferes with some custom skins), custom skins for base and premium garages and custom skins for all the German tanks (dislike the base grau) and some of the other common tanks.

I also ran for about a week with the hitzones skin pack in order to learn the weak and critical zones for the high-tier tanks. I highly recommend new player or even veterans of WOT give it a trial run, but I find it kills the game to keep using it, I like my custom skins.

Mods I am looking at right now are the Cameraman mod for use in videos, Steiner's Turret/gun mods (very cool, check it out), Company of Heroes voice replacer and this combat scrolling text mod (shows how much damage you did per shot plus shows status at all times without holding down alt): http://games.nicolasprof.com/wot-mods
          Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Originally posted by C_Elliott View Post
            For icon mods I use POGs 3.2, It shows at a glance tier, type, nation and best of all - armor value for front, side and rear hull armor.
            I just tried POGs 3.2 on a fresh install and I get a speaker icon above every tank in the game (which BTW makes it very hard to spot enemies). ;)

Are TG'ers still using a custom version? Are there any icon mods which support the current game version?

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

I am using an upgraded version of POGs I found somewhere, I think the link to it was in the previous POGS thread here in the TG wot forums.

Former TG-21st
              Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Originally posted by MacLeod View Post
                I am using an upgraded version of POGs I found somewhere, I think the link to it was in the previous POGS thread here in the TG wot forums.
                BlackBart's version worked fine. Thanks for that BB! Here's the link for anyone else who is looking:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/world-t...y-updated.html

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse